aberdeen-music

Springsteen headlining Glastonbury 09

Lemonade

If you ever needed a reason not to bother with Glasto, this is it....

Glastonbury Festival 2009 | Bruce Springsteen To Headline Glastonbury Festival 2009

....or of course, the complete opposite of what you just said. :up:

This year will be my first trip to Glastonbury and the main driver behind me getting a ticket was the Springsteen rumour. One of the greatest live acts ever.

I was thinking about going this year. I've never been to Glasto and I'd like to, but it's too much of a balls-ache trying to get tickets.

Plus, Springsteen sucks balls :p

I hope you get a ticket for next year and all your favourite bands are playing but in the end you can't go because you die before it happens. :love:

• Upvote 1

Would like to see Springsteen live at some point, just not in some huge enormodome or at Glastonbury watching a dot on a screen.

There's always good BBC coverage of Glastonbury though so I'll be able to watch that. :up:

Last year's T in The Park put me off festivals because the main stage was so bloody quiet you couldn't hear anything. If you weren't right down at the front or standing directly under the speaker halfway down the crowd, you just couldn't hear it. And the sound changed every time the wind changed. It was pathetic, dunno if it's new noise laws or what but it ruined it.

Bruce Springsteen is the greatest performer I have ever seen.

we're playing the moorings the same night that springsteen plays glasto. we shall try and channel the power of the boss using the symbolic cutoff denim jacket and woa woh wohs.

mike might even slide across the stage on his knees.

maybe.

• Upvote 1