Guest idol_wild

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
And thanks for the appreciation :)

Now come to the gig! :up:

Well we are booked to play elsewhere that night, despite practically pleading to get on this bill... :O

Any idea on stage times? I may well come along after our gig if Errors! are on post midnight...?

Guest idol_wild
Any idea on stage times? I may well come along after our gig if Errors! are on post midnight...?

Errors going on post-midnight can't realistically be done now as there is the Errors Aftershow booked at Moshulu beginning at midnight. So I'll have to run it as a regular gig. If this is the case, The Tunnels will now probably try and get me to adhere to an 11pm curfew as it won't be me DJing until 3am, so they'll need to get a DJ in 11-3.

Therefore, projected stage times are:

Mitchell Museum: 20:30 - 21:00

goFASTER>>: 21:15 - 21:50

Errors: 22:10 - 22:55

A million miles from ideal, but hey. I'll work with it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild

Revised stage times:

Mitchell Museum: 21:00 - 21:40

goFASTER>>: 22:00 - 22:45

Errors: 23:15 - 00:00

Presales are actually picking up quite nicely. I'm not going to do the usual promoter garbage of saying "OMG, THIS IS ALMOST SOLD OUT - GET YOUR TICKETS QUICK!"

But I imagine there will be only very limited tickets on the door.

Guest idol_wild
So, I am probably best purchasing a ticket for this in advance instead of turning up on the night like some sort of ice cream?

For this gig, I'd strongly recommend it, yeah. Just in case. Also, advance tickets are cheaper. Even with the booking fee on top of it. :up:

Though I do like ice-cream.

Guest idol_wild
What's the dealio once Errors finish? Is there S&E post gig shenanigans in the Tunnels? Or is it an aftershow at Moshulu still?

Like to be organised in advance :)

Slanted & Enchanted will end as soon as Errors stop playing around midnight. The Tunnels then take over with their choice of DJ. I'm not sure who that DJ is.