aberdeen-music

Dancing

ickle fairy

• 1 month later...
dance classes above Vue on Union Street... pole dancing I think
pole dancing will keep ya fit!! but yeah not too cheap...you can get a pole tho for about 40 ;) if you have low enough ceilings

I wanna get fit too - might enquire myself re some classes

My girlfriend goes to the one above Vue. It's not remotely sexual or anything the emphasis is entirely on keeping fit. There are even some guys who go. She really notices the difference in her arms and legs, it really tones you up. I think it's about 12 a lesson.

My gf has a pole in her house (it's a portable one so you don't have to screw anything in or that, though it's an awkward brute of a thing to put up and down) but she paid about 120 or something. Though she is the queen of the impulse buys and I have no doubt she just bought the first one she saw and didn't bother to shop around.

My girlfriend goes to the one above Vue. It's not remotely sexual or anything the emphasis is entirely on keeping fit. There are even some guys who go. She really notices the difference in her arms and legs, it really tones you up. I think it's about 12 a lesson.

My gf has a pole in her house (it's a portable one so you don't have to screw anything in or that, though it's an awkward brute of a thing to put up and down) but she paid about 120 or something. Though she is the queen of the impulse buys and I have no doubt she just bought the first one she saw and didn't bother to shop around.

we're considering giving it a go in Soul-Pole 10 fro individual lessons I think. The warehouse supervisors even considering it!

I might look into some yoga classes