aberdeen-music

Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster

Lucky shot

So here is my Tele for sale, its a Fender Telecaster Deluxe (Mexican)

Looking for 300 as its TOTALLY mint not a mark, its my 2nd guitar and doesnt get used much.

fender's website says -

Down-home and sophisticatedjust like the city it honorsthe Deluxe Nashville Telecaster guitar features a Tex-Mex Strat pickup sandwiched between two Tex-Mex Tele pickups. This arrangement, combined with five-way Strat-o-Tone switching, makes it one of the most versatile Telecasters we offer. Other features include an alder body, Brown Shell pickguard, vintage machine heads, vintage six-saddle bridge and medium jumbo frets.

0135300332_xl.jpg

Well let me know what you find. There is a guy seeing it some time next week tho.

Hi

I just noticed that you had previously offered it at a reduced price when there were no takers. Would you be willing to move nearer to that figure if your viewer does not buy?

Also I am in Glasgow, so that could be a factor too!?

Ta

Hi

I just noticed that you had previously offered it at a reduced price when there were no takers. Would you be willing to move nearer to that figure if your viewer does not buy?

Also I am in Glasgow, so that could be a factor too!?

Ta

If it doesnt sell then I may consider it. I didnt really know the value of it then, and decided to keep it.

i could be interested in this :)

wanting a tele or strat as a first guitar and this sounds nice!

Andertons online are doing a MIM Standard Strat in sunburst for a nice price too. Also tempting!

I'm not sure if I can post a link to it? Better not, just in case.