aberdeen-music

EMU 1212M 12I/12O PCI soundcard

threeornothing

12 channel in/out soundcard with 2 balanced TRS inputs, SPDIF inputs and ADAT in/out (8 channel I/O) For good ADAT converters, I am also selling 2 ADAT machines so you could pick one up to use as an outboard converter.

24 bit/192khz , same AD converters as found in pro tools rigs. Great sound card with DSP effects built in. Works great with cubase etc...

• 4 weeks later...

hey still for sale?

im not too clued up on these things but iv started doing more and more home recording recently but when i record more than three tracks i get "dropouts" when playing back and any more parts i get dropouts when recording iv tried playing about with the latency but this is the best i can seem to get out of it. if i purchased a higher spec soundcard like this, would that help my problem?

Still for sale. Yes this will provide rock solid performance when recording multiple tracks, I ran it at 8ms latency, but it can go much lower (8ms is a good enough trade off when you want to run a load of tracks and effects) The sound card has 2 inputs (6.4mm jack) but with an outboard ADAT converter you can record 8 inputs to 8 seperate tracks at once.