aberdeen-music

ickle fairy

Hello there.

Well, all you really need to know is, Callum and Cloud are the most popular, Jan Deal enjoys slating The Smashing Pumpkins and Telecaster Sam is the resident academic, constantly referring to his days in the civil rights movement.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hello and welcome along... :)

Rule number 1. Talk only about bands that no-one has heard of but you. That way everything will think you are super cool. Extra points if they are unsigned. It is FORBIDDEN to like any 'popular' bands.

Now are we all clear on rule number 1?

Hey *waves*

I'm a newbie (well... probably the longest non-poster anyway!) Forgot I signed up to this place all that time ago... Thought I'd say hi.

Not sure how things work around here though. *tries not to break any insider rules*

Probably should get the mods on this. I have a sneaking suspicion this is Stripey in disguise.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Haha - I just found this thread, and discovered the nefarious cock tag has reared its head already.

Good work, whoever that was :up:

I'm Calum by the way - most punchable scenester 2009. I have a love-hate relationship with Nefarious C. He loves me, I hate him.

I play in a band called The Underkills that everyone loves to hate.

Come see us play our tunes at Drummonds on Friday nicht............. you know you want to. :)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
those tags are brilliant. who did that?

teleTHATCHER sam, that is brilliant.

I'm guilty for one of the tags. For a change, nothing to do with Nefarious Cock

I can't believe my FFS's got removed. They were comedy gold!

Never going to another Lorelei gig ever again. And if I'm in a place where they're playing, I'll put on headphones, listen to Threatener, and look at the floor.

I very nearly left those in as it goes, but then I thought that would just make you look like some weirdo, quite probably pissed, and shouting random obscenities for no obvious reason.

Oh, hang on...

By the way, it appears I missed a troublesome post earlier, sorry. Sorted now though...

I very nearly left those in as it goes, but then I thought that would just make you look like some weirdo, quite probably pissed, and shouting random obscenities for no obvious reason.

Oh, hang on...

Okay. I'll re-adjust my "threat". I will watch the Lorelei, but I won't look you directly in the eyes, and will instead focus entirely on the fiddle player.