aberdeen-music

Toy + Erotic Fire, Zed Machine, The Color Proposal + Djs

Justin

The Tunnels Presents

Toy - Toy on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Erotic Fire - Invalid Friend ID

Zed Machine - Z-Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Color Proposal - Invalid Friend ID

Followed By Dirty Disco Djs

Saturday 28th Febuary

8pm - 3am

4 Entry 3 After 11pm

ooooooocha.....

The Tunnels Presents

Toy - Toy on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Erotic Fire - Invalid Friend ID

Zed Machine - Z-Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Color Proposal - Invalid Friend ID

Saturday 28th Febuary

8pm - 3am

4 Entry 3 After 11pm

eh justin, possibly a mistake in the offing, z-machine have been on the same bill as us in the past... the folks in the myspace link you've got there aren't them...

i can tell...

eh justin, possibly a mistake in the offing, z-machine have been on the same bill as us in the past... the folks in the myspace link you've got there aren't them...

i can tell...

ok Cheers dont have myspace at work so wasnt able to check that it was them was just hoping!

Ricoshay and Free Korps have also been added to the line up so this sat at the tunnels accross two rooms we have:

TOY, Free Korps, Erotic Fire, The Wonderlands, Zed Machine, Ricoshay and The Colour Proposal

4 Entry(3 after 11).

8pm - 3am

If anyone would like to be on the guestlist for this please let me know by the end of today

Cheers

i can tell...

Thanks for catching that one Skuzz:up:

Zed Machine can be found here... Zed Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Next gig is at the Moorings on the 14th March.

TOY are hairy.

I swear I saw the bass player grow a beard during the gig.

The singer / guitar guy is even hairier.

The drummer used to be hairy, but even though he shaved it, and two years aff his looks, his locks spurted into growth and they all exploded in a nice big loud hairy BANG at the end... my best gig for ages... the last ane was Stanley, and I'm sure you are all well aware of their super human capacities for growing hair.

I feel compelled to go into the tattoos and piercings, but am feeling nauseous at the thought , so I'll gae it a mis for the noo, thon double Prince Albert is jist aboot enough to pit ma aff ma Butteries and tea min,

I saw Kristoffer Morgan last night... he has nice hair - he could be a model with hair like that... his girlfriend has nice hair too , he plays with nice guy Adam in a band with a stupid name -Adams hair is award winning - all the chicks fancy him and all the guys want to be him.

I am growing my hair like Paul oot o the Needles - I fancy looking like Iggy Pop and might even dye it black and wear stilts to impersonate Paul whilst DJing some night .