aberdeen-music

Fat Goth

Uncle Fritz

i really like both of them, just as much as each other.

the quality is fantastic as well, and that was just in one day?

Thanks!

Yeah, we tracked the 2 tunes live, did a few guitar overdubs and then the vocals. Ross, the guy who runs Chime, charges 130 on weekends for 9 hours and 100 (I think) weekdays for the same amount of time. It's a great setup and Ross is a top dude.

This stuff is killer.. been listening to it for days now.. just trying to pin down what it reminds me of... still working on it!! haha

What other projects do you guys partake in??

Thanks very much!

Mark and I used to play in Alamos together and Allan played bass in Juliet Kilo. Both these bands are dead but Mark can also be found playing drums in new Dundee-based outfit, Pensioner: Pensioner on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads while I also sing in Thews: Thews on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads. We're playing The Moorings this Saturday incase you fancy it :)

Thanks very much!

Mark and I used to play in Alamos together and Allan played bass in Juliet Kilo. Both these bands are dead but Mark can also be found playing drums in new Dundee-based outfit, Pensioner: Pensioner on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads while I also sing in Thews: Thews on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads. We're playing The Moorings this Saturday incase you fancy it :)

Balls. We, and indeed Bazz's band Ablach, are both playing Balcony Bar this Saturday. ass

Any chance of those songs being downloadable ?

My friends think it's funny when i go around stealing other peoples pets.

Hey Toatsy.

Sorry dude, we would rather wait until we have more recordings finished before we look to putting them up for download and/or making hard copies. The goal is to record 10 tunes and if all goes to plan we should have an album finished before the start of summer, possibly followed by a few gigs to help promote it. If it's any consolation, we'll pull out all the stops and try to make it worth the wait.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just a little update for you all:

We're heading through to Chime Studios this Friday to put the finishing touches to our debut album, 'Mindless Crap'. The 4 tracks on our myspace page feature, although we've done some remixing and additional tracking since their original conception. We haven't decided what format(s) the album will be available in but I'm quite keen on putting it up for free download. Watch this space....

We're also due to play our first show on Friday 21st May at Dexters, Castle St, Dundee supporting Quiver And The Lady Snatchers, The Boy Orchestra and My Fallen Idea. Entry is 4 and we're on first so make sure you get there for 8pm if you fancy it.

Cheers.