aberdeen-music

Come Play

davy skene

the come play story

Well basically i've written an album in the old fashioned sense and have worked through the songs with the rhythm guitarist/vocalist and we need to add more musicians for recording and gigging. I've got a mate who owns a pub locally and when we get organised we can play there in the summer.Last year i booked the Stonehaven Town Hall and put on the rock festival. The band i was in played but the lead guitarist had various personal problems and the drummer went off to Ski in France. Left with myself and the Rhythm guitarist i decided to go back to the drawing board and write an album to record and gig.

What do you PLAY?

Well basically i've written an album in the old fashioned sense and have worked through the songs with the rhythm guitarist/vocalist and we need to add more musicians for recording and gigging. I've got a mate who owns a pub locally and when we get organised we can play there in the summer.Last year i booked the Stonehaven Town Hall and put on the rock festival. The band i was in played but the lead guitarist had various personal problems and the drummer went off to Ski in France. Left with myself and the Rhythm guitarist i decided to go back to the drawing board and write an album to record and gig.

What do you PLAY?

Soz, looking for the 2nd guitarist job !

a laurel and hardy handshake...

Ok, that's excellent. My email address is davidskene@rocketmail.com so send us an email and i'll let you know where i stay. We jam/practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays just now but about to up the ante very soon. At the moment we're called SharpNell but used to be called Cult of the Assassins.

Email me soon! Rawk on.