aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Bigsby

Gerry Rafferty

I'm sure I read a few months ago that he trashed a hotel room and left it covered in piss or something like that, so he may not have dropped off the radar.

But still tragic none the less. Poor bugger needs sorting out.

I'm sure I read a few months ago that he trashed a hotel room and left it covered in piss or something like that, so he may not have dropped off the radar.

Remember that a year or two back, he was so drunk & agressive abord his private plane that the crew had to divert to Inverness & land. Where he was arrested & later fined for it.

Hopefully he is getting on top of his problems?

Private plane? Christ he must be raking it in. I say we initiate an intervention and route all his royalties to my bank account. That'll stop him drinking, the rich cunt that he is.

Private plane? Christ he must be raking it in. I say we initiate an intervention and route all his royalties to my bank account. That'll stop him drinking, the rich cunt that he is.

according to the links above he still gets about 80 grand a year in royalties... (nae bad for a tune)

He did have a load of other good tunes as well which still get played on the radio, Stuck In the Middle With You, Don't Give Up on Me, Get It Right Next Time to name but three, must coin a fair bit from the amount of times they are played on Radio 2 alone.

Guest Bob Double Jack

surely its time for him to give up the booze and the one night stands and forget about everything.