aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Milner

stanford and cricket

A SIX FOOT TALL TEXAN CRICKET LOVER COULD BLEND IN ANYWHERE, SAYS FBI - The Daily Mash

:laughing:

i see he has been accused of a 6billion fraud and has now dissapeared, bad news for cricket tho.

Bad news for West Indian cricket especially.....they're stoney broke, and need this like a hole in the head. Will make fuck all difference to world cricket generally, and overall will probably be good for English cricket. The whole Stanford $1,000,000 match last year was a total farce.

Will make fuck all difference to world cricket generally, and overall will probably be good for English cricket. The whole Stanford $1,000,000 match last year was a total farce.

Too bad, I was hoping this would kill off the "sport" forever. :down:

A SIX FOOT TALL TEXAN CRICKET LOVER COULD BLEND IN ANYWHERE, SAYS FBI - The Daily Mash

:laughing:

Bad news for West Indian cricket especially.....they're stoney broke, and need this like a hole in the head. Will make fuck all difference to world cricket generally, and overall will probably be good for English cricket. The whole Stanford $1,000,000 match last year was a total farce.

haha thats a brilliant story!!

But yeah your right it could spell the end to west indies cricket, which would be a shame.

I dont understand how he managed to get away with this for so long.