aberdeen-music

Morrissey - Years Of Refusal

delboy

Excellent album. Stole it off my dad who had a review copy so have had it for a few weeks, but am gonna go out and buy the cd+dvd version soon.

I keep changing favourites... I think It's Not Your Birthday Anymore is probably it at the moment though. The only thing is, why is the start of Black Cloud really the Bill theme tune?

I'm really enjoying the new album. I'm actually finding it better than the last one. It's been on at work a fair bit this week because my Boss is a huge fan and it annoys one of my colleagues so cue Morrissey and the Smiths for hours on end every day for the whole week :D

His performance on Jonathon Ross was pretty rubbish though, he was well out of tune :(

Haven't got the album yet, but he is unstoppable!!, did anyone see him on the One Show on Monday, they couldn't handle him!!

Unstoppable how? Really vague for someone who didn't see it.

Yet to hear it, buy the album cover looks like it could be a Fred Perry photoshoot.

I'm really enjoying the new album. I'm actually finding it better than the last one. It's been on at work a fair bit this week because my Boss is a huge fan and it annoys one of my colleagues so cue Morrissey and the Smiths for hours on end every day for the whole week :D

His performance on Jonathon Ross was pretty rubbish though, he was well out of tune :(

Where do you work and are there any vacancies? :D

I'm not a big fan of the cover, but I'm enjoying the picture from the I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris single :laughing:

I'm not big on This Charming Man without the jangliness, but I suppose he's just saying that he's moved on a bit...