aberdeen-music

WANTED: Skreddy Mayo

Beave_Malera

• 3 weeks later...

There's this one, but you'd better get ebay sniper on the go if you want one that bad.

I'm a bit of a pedal kleptomaniac (legally acquired one's), I use a Absolutely Analogue Green Russian, a 90's green sovtek muff, Pro-co Vintage Rat, BK tube driver, SDuncan SFX-03 and waiting on a cornish G-2.

The AA is a nice pedal at reasonable price, or why not go for a BYOC large beaver at 55 which has fantastic reviews.

Got to stop talking about muffs n beavers.

Vibe-O-Tronic Distribution: Price List

skreddy, Musical Instruments, lovepedal, catalinbread items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

There's this one, but you'd better get ebay sniper on the go if you want one that bad.

I'm a bit of a pedal kleptomaniac (legally acquired one's), I use a Absolutely Analogue Green Russian, a 90's green sovtek muff, Pro-co Vintage Rat, BK tube driver, SDuncan SFX-03 and waiting on a cornish G-2.

The AA is a nice pedal at reasonable price, or why not go for a BYOC large beaver at 55 which has fantastic reviews.

Got to stop talking about muffs n beavers.

Vibe-O-Tronic Distribution: Price List

skreddy, Musical Instruments, lovepedal, catalinbread items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

having a pete cornish P-2, i cant speak highly enough of this mans work. expensive but worth every penny... let me know what you think of the G-2. i was toying with the idea of picking one up. out of interest, what was/is your waiting time and where are you getting it from?

btw i see the bk is in production again. is yours a vintage or new model?

For the G-2, still about 3 months to wait from GAK - ordered about 3 months ago.

Charlie Chandlers was quoting the same, 3 to 6 months depending on how busy.

The BK is the new standard model (no bias) with stock 12 AX7 tube.

The adjustable bias model, lets you vary between a warm 12 EU7 to a 12 AT7 tube.