aberdeen-music

So who won what?

Metarie

I inadvertently said the gayest thing I've ever said in my life during Samurai Fury's set. I turned to my girlfriend (no less) and said "That singer is in great shape. Every time he sings you can see his stomach muscles rippling".

You turned to me and said that as well. I just chose to nervously laugh and try and forget you ever said it.

My first ever Fudge Awards and enjoyed every second of it.

The Lorelei had always been on my list of bands I wanted to see but never got round to.

I am now a huge fan....you were amazing.

haha no, he had food poisoning at the snafu gig and was terrified that he might shit himself but he didn't luckily. Greg (our Drummer) played the fudge awards with a broken cheek too, he was supposed to be getting an opperation that day but postponed it to play, pretty rocknroll :up:

That would have been a superb way to end the set.

"Thanks, we've been Samurai Fury"

*drop trousers and spray all over the monitors*

Shame to see so few people from the bands that were nominated in attendance. And really, nobody made much of an effort with the speeches. Mostly just drunken mumbling. Must do better next year.

Perhaps the re-emergence of the Fudge Fanzine could help in this regard.

But then, if it's all just hard work for almost no reward - well, you get where I'm going with this.