aberdeen-music

Schecter C7 Blackjack for sale

Deadeye Duck

I am currently looking to sell my Schecter C7 Blackjack. It is in mint condition bar a small amount of buckle & pick rash which I dare say could be polished out.

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-neck w/ Ultra Access / 26.5

BODY: Mahogany

NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc Maple

FRETS: 24 Jumbo

INLAYS: Black Pearl Dots

PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan JB / 59

ELECTRONICS: Vol/Tone/5-Way

BRIDGE: TonePros TOM w/ Thru-body

BINDING: Multi-Ply

TUNERS: Grover

HARDWARE: Black Chrome

COLOUR: Gloss Black (BLK)

Made in Korea, tested & set up in U.S.A.

The guitar comes with a hardcase although it isn't Schecter branded.

These guitars are very hard to get hold of in the UK, well it was hard for me to get mine, I had to wait almost 3 months for it.

My reason for selling is I just very rarely pick it up. I still find myself picking up my 6-string more often than not & would much prefer the guitar to go to someone who will give it the attention it deserves.

I would be looking for approx 450 for it.

Photos can be supplied if needed, In fact I have them on photobucket & will post them as soon as I can get them working (silly link thingys)

Feel free to get in touch via here or mobile number (pm for it)

Oh, and hi, I'm new by the way haha.

EDIT:

DSCF1791.jpg

DSCF1793.jpg

DSCF1796.jpg

DSCF1797.jpg

DSCF1802.jpg

ok first of all the ATX isn't the model above it's the model with active pickups, theres only a 20 quid difference in price, and in all honesty I prefer the range of sounds you can get out of the JB & '59 as opposed to the blackouts.

380 is an unbelievably good price and was obviously in a sale as the ATXs retail everywhere at 580ish and never vary in price unless the store selling them has a massive sale, so you can't really use that as a reference point.

The lowest I'd go to is 400. It's a reluctant sale and I'd rather keep it that not get what it's worth.

ok first of all the ATX isn't the model above it's the model with active pickups,

Ok fair enough for the rest of your post but this.

Your neck- Maple,

ATX- Mahogany

Your fretboard- Rosewood

ATX- Ebony

I was really lucky to get it during the point when the pound was going for 2 dollars, and it was free shipping, no sale.

:up:

I'd buy it, if i had any money right now :(

ill vouch for how good schecters 7's are though, I haven't enjoyed any other 7's as much as i do schecters

Haha, I had all sorts of trouble trying to get mine from the states and customs raped me for it.

I didnt know about the difference in woods so my bad, but mine does have grover tuners and since using them I've swapped the tuners on another guitar to grovers too. Far better that ibanez' own tuners!

i"m not a fan of inlays, the black dots are good though as you can't really see them from the front but if you look down at the neck when holding it, you can see them much clearer.

I don't mind holding back for you to save the money dud, I'd rather give it in person to someone than ship it across the UK and risk it getting damaged (ultra paranoid about parcel damage, you should have seen me when I got it haha)