aberdeen-music

Sucioperro + support @ The Tunnels

Inkster

Cheers to everyone who came down last night! It was a belter of a gig.

Roughly about a hundred through the door including guestlist etc. and Sucioperro were well pleased with that since they haven't been up here in aaaaages and it was before the album was released, which is next week incidentally.

Apologies to those above who never got a reply to their questions. Sucioperro went on about 1015 and played an hours set and then an extra song at the end. JP said he could've played all night lol.

Thanks again everyone!

It certainly was a belter of a gig. Iname were my highlight, they were outstanding. Sucioperro just made 'Pain Agency' that bit more enjoyable for me after that gig. I've been finding it hard to get into so have delayed reviewing it until this. Great night Inkster, was a strong line up.

It certainly was a belter of a gig. Iname were my highlight, they were outstanding. Sucioperro just made 'Pain Agency' that bit more enjoyable for me after that gig. I've been finding it hard to get into so have delayed reviewing it until this. Great night Inkster, was a strong line up.

thats very kind of you, i actually thought we were fairly average on the night, and had a couple of technical issues...but cheers dude :)