aberdeen-music

Road cases, patchbays and Moog EQ

sonhenry

DBX patchbays (2 of them). 25 each. Light use, mostly plugging stuff in, in a smoke-free studio environment where their every whim was met by our lovely support team. Well fed, fully functional.

Neutrick patchbays, 2 of them as well, 25 each. As above, but these have more of a German Accent than the DBX's which sound to me as if they were from Alabama. Light use only. They don't answer the phone but you will enjoy plugging stuff into these.

Moog Parametric EQ. Great for guitar (or accordion if you had to), rack mountable. Well used but all there. Probably from about 1978. 50. 120/240 volt operation,in case you're thinking of running off to L.A.

SKB 12-space road cases (2 of them). Basically brand new, light use in home studio. 100 each, o.b.o. Will deliver locally, as in somewhere local. Empty, and big enough that you can hear an echo.

Whirlwind direct box that goes between your amp and a speaker. Gives you a line out when you just gotta have one. 10. New in box and never used, because I won't turn down enough to use this. Seemed like a good idea at the time, though. A sensible person would get some real use from this....

Obligatory pictures-

For Sale pictures by sonhenry - Photobucket

heya.

i would really love to take the moog eq off your hands. i collect all sorts of old analogue equipment. please phone me on ***pm sent*** and i can purchase immediately.

Here is what is still for sale:

DBX patchbays (2 of them). 25 each.

Neutrick patchbays, 2 of them as well, 25 each.

SKB 12-space road cases (2 of them). Basically brand new, light use in home studio. 100 each

Whirlwind direct box- BOTH A STANDARD DI AND ONE that goes between your amp and a speaker. Gives you a line out when you just gotta have one. 10. New in box and never used

open to deals, trades, cool stuff. lava lamp? hmmm