aberdeen-music

Guitars? yeah, these are for sale too.

sonhenry

Harmony Monterrey- Plywood archtop guitar, fat neck, great painted-on flame and a nice sunburst (they don't do the fake flame this well anymore). No case, not even a cardboard one. 150 o.b.o.

Gibson L-50 Archtop acoustic guitar, approx 1940. Spruce top, mahogany neck, replaced tuners, banner headstock with 'Only Gibson is Good enough' on the scroll. Stable seam crack on the back. Old plywood case in rough shape. Fat neck, nice tone. 1,000. I know that sounds like a lot of money, but before you hit the reply button to tell me off, it's about 1/2 what you'd pay from someone else that doesn't like you as much as I do, so for this price I get to be nasty if you tell me what a jerk I am, ok?

Silvertone F-67, 3 pickup guitar. About as thick as an ES-335, great sounding D'Armond pickups, bridge one is a little weak. Pro refret, new tuners. Funky SKB case. 250.

Strange Japanese guitar, has push-buttons that look like they're from an from an old blender. Set up for slide, sounds like Houndog Taylor's guitar. 50. Impress all your friends with this oddball. It's the only one in Aberdeen,I promise...

Warmoth parts guitar- walnut strat body, maple neck, grovers. You can have it with 3 strat pups and a black guard, or like you see it here with a bridge humbucker. Missing a chip by the bridge. Make me an offer, I'm tired of looking at it and I might just turn it into a planter or a lamp otherwise. A lamp, that's it. Be part of the rescue squad, it's much to nice to be connected to a 40 watt bulb for the rest of it's life. Great neck, btw. The guitar, I mean.

Supro double-neck lap steel, probably 1940's (just a rough guess). Original tuners, Mother-of-toilet seat covering in great shape, no case. 1 original pickup and one replaced with a strat pickup. 300.

Stella plywood acoustic guitar. It's either 3/4 size or it smoked when it was newer. Another great slide guitar or one for busking on union street if you want a guitar AND a club. 25. It's vintage plywood, sounds so much better than the crap they're making with plywood these days. Vintage plywood, so you know it's cooler than the real thing.

Yeah, pictures here: For Sale pictures by sonhenry - Photobucket

Here's what's still up for grabs-

Harmony Monterrey- 150. Great sound. Looks cool

Gibson L-50 1000. Crack being fixed right now...

Silvertone F-67, 3 pickup guitar. About as thick as an ES-335, great sounding D'Armond pickups, bridge one is a little weak. Pro refret, new tuners. Funky SKB case. 250.

Warmoth parts guitar- walnut strat body, maple neck, grovers. You can have it with 3 strat pups and a black guard, or like you see it here with a bridge humbucker. Missing a chip by the bridge. 250 obo.

Supro double-neck lap steel, probably 1940's (just a rough guess). Original tuners, Mother-of-toilet seat covering in great shape, no case. 1 original pickup and one replaced with a strat pickup. 300.