aberdeen-music

Ibanez RG 370 DX for sale

SynCityGuitarist

I am sellin my ibanez RG i have customised it it has a brushed aluminium scratch plate and a EMG/HZ in the brigde that is the only pickup it has its a very good guitar im sellin it because i have too many guitars and it rarly gets played. It has a gig bag and i will throw in a set of strings there 9" to 46" i am lookin for around 200 but feel free to make me an offerDSC00021-1.jpgDSC00036.jpgDSC00033-1.jpg

the pics are old btw and it doesnt have the EMG 81 in it any more its got a EMG/HZ still kicks ass though

• 2 weeks later...
It looks like an EMG 81....emg hz's say "EMG HZ" on them with silver letters, the 81's have the logo in gold.

EDIT: sorry didnt read the last part :(

81s don't have the letters in gold anyway, they are silver. 85s are marked in gold. :up:

tis cool man yeah its an edge pro trem i personally think they are better than floyd's my self and it was h/s/h that were in it and its still for sale

Better than licensed floyds maybe, not the originals ;)

awwww man if it had the EMG-81 i would of considered. Tell me, is it a licensed Floyd rose? did it previously have 2 or 3 pick ups?

You don't another guitar you homo..o_O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah stick it on Ebay definetly dont undersell yourself tis a nice bit o kit man :up: