aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
SynCityGuitarist

Ibanez RG 370 DX for sale

I am sellin my ibanez RG i have customised it it has a brushed aluminium scratch plate and a EMG/HZ in the brigde that is the only pickup it has its a very good guitar im sellin it because i have too many guitars and it rarly gets played. It has a gig bag and i will throw in a set of strings there 9" to 46" i am lookin for around 200 but feel free to make me an offerDSC00021-1.jpgDSC00036.jpgDSC00033-1.jpg

the pics are old btw and it doesnt have the EMG 81 in it any more its got a EMG/HZ still kicks ass though

It'll be an Egde III unless he's changed it.

Am I right in thinking you bought this without a scratchplate at all? most 370s I've seen dont have a scratchplate.

They come stock with a HSH setup all INFs if I remember rightly.

It looks like an EMG 81....emg hz's say "EMG HZ" on them with silver letters, the 81's have the logo in gold.

EDIT: sorry didnt read the last part :(

awwww man if it had the EMG-81 i would of considered. Tell me, is it a licensed Floyd rose? did it previously have 2 or 3 pick ups?

hey i will put an 81 in it if you are keen on buyin it man

It looks like an EMG 81....emg hz's say "EMG HZ" on them with silver letters, the 81's have the logo in gold.

EDIT: sorry didnt read the last part :(

81s don't have the letters in gold anyway, they are silver. 85s are marked in gold. :up:

tis cool man yeah its an edge pro trem i personally think they are better than floyd's my self and it was h/s/h that were in it and its still for sale

Better than licensed floyds maybe, not the originals ;)

its still for sale tooo 200 very nice price i think i will put a emg 81 back in if anyone is want to take it

Would it be 200 with the EMG 81?

awwww man if it had the EMG-81 i would of considered. Tell me, is it a licensed Floyd rose? did it previously have 2 or 3 pick ups?

You don't another guitar you homo..o_O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah stick it on Ebay definetly dont undersell yourself tis a nice bit o kit man :up: