aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
dragon_force

Peavey Classic Chorus 212

75W - 2x12 - Chorus + Spring reverb - Two Channels - with original foot switch.

No use for a home practice amp as its insanely loud. Built like a tank.

70 - Aberdeen - 10 mins walk from town center. Feel free to try it, if you dont like it, dont buy it....

Just creating space so may swap if you've got a smaller practice amp and now need to go 'loud'.

Despite this picture being called a 'scorpion' this is a Classic 212 (the speakers in it are 'Scorpions'):

Picture

Click HERE for Harmony Central reviews...

Can this amp be plugged into a Cab?

I had to check the back of the Amp. I would have assumed yes, given the size of the thing that it would run a Cab..... but the answers No - it cant.

I've no digital camera hence no photo's of the original. Its not battered or bruised in any way - all the pots / inputs are 100% fine - its just like the photo I found on google linked into the above.

If you search for 'classic chorus 212' on Music.ManualsOnline.com - We found it so you don't have to! you'll find the original manual in PDF ...

Sorry guys, I bought it. It's my amp now.... mwahahaha.

What a liberty!

And there's Brian, down to his last 15 amps.

Shame on you!

Sorry guys, I bought it. It's my amp now.... mwahahaha.

what does it sound like. decent for a solid state amp?

what does it sound like. decent for a solid state amp?

The fuzz channel is lacking a bit of overdrive, it is very "fuzzy" but that's the only grumble I would have with it, and that's only because of the specific way I like my guitar to sound (though I have pedals that can compensate for that). Apart from that it's got a really nice full sound, all the controls are really responsive so you can get the sound you want with a bit of playing about. It's plenty loud enough as well, I used it practice last week with a full set-up and never took the volume over 4.