aberdeen-music

Dad aged 13

em-s-t-a-r

I think he is pretty hot. I don't see what all the fuss is about!

Gads. I feel sick thinking about it. Though I bet it wasn't a great shag, he prob only put his dick in, squirted and wey hey we have a baby.

I wasn't even thinking about boyfriends until 15. I always wanted my boyfriend to sleep in my room but my parents would never allow it. My brother on the other hand was allowed to have girls over and for the first few times they wold sleep in my room and then after a while they were allowed into his room. My parents put my boyfriend 3 floors down next to their bedroom so there was definitely no way of creeping into my room :( I was too innocent for any kind of malarky anyway ;)

I think he is pretty hot. I don't see what all the fuss is about!

Gads. I feel sick thinking about it. Though I bet it wasn't a great shag, he prob only put his dick in, squirted and wey hey we have a baby.

I wasn't even thinking about boyfriends until 15. I always wanted my boyfriend to sleep in my room but my parents would never allow it. My brother on the other hand was allowed to have girls over and for the first few times they wold sleep in my room and then after a while they were allowed into his room. My parents put my boyfriend 3 floors down next to their bedroom so there was definitely no way of creeping into my room :( I was too innocent for any kind of malarky anyway ;)

How fucking big was your house?!

As he detailed his own concerns he painted a grim picture of life on the Old Town estatewith appalling parallels to Channel 4 comedy drama show Shameless.

The only difference is the total absence of anything remotely funny.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, these choobs have NO sense of humour.

What's funnier than scum being scummy, and failing at life in the process?

Though I bet it wasn't a great shag, he prob only put his dick in, squirted and wey hey we have a baby.

Of course he wasn't a great fucking shag. If you nailed Luther Vandross when he was thirteen he wouldn't be any good.

Selling tee shirts i'm afraid. Well, I do shag the bassist on a regular basis but that's only because he is my boyfriend! :)

Already in the space of 12 posts the world knows about your pre-legal sex life (or lack thereof), your brother getting it on with underage birds, your waterwheel, the size of your house, your selling of t-shirts, etc, etc.

Slow down a bit, pet, or by your 112th post you'll be posting full frontal pics with phone numbers on them.

I don't know anyone that has a waterwheel in their garden - your not Princess Beatrice or Bill Gates daughter or someone?

i love how this web site if so full of people who think they are near the top of the evolution scale and like to look down and call those less educated or those who are maybe not as well off as they are and call them scum and everything else.

You lot must be so confident that your life is great and you have nothing to feel ashamed about.

i love how this web site if so full of people who think they are near the top of the evolution scale and like to look down and call those less educated or those who are maybe not as well off as they are and call them scum and everything else.

You lot must be so confident that your life is great and you have nothing to feel ashamed about.

Pretty much!

To be fair, I'm just jealous. I never even got finger action with a girl until I was 14.

Already in the space of 12 posts the world knows about your pre-legal sex life (or lack thereof), your brother getting it on with underage birds, your waterwheel, the size of your house, your selling of t-shirts, etc, etc.

Slow down a bit, pet, or by your 112th post you'll be posting full frontal pics with phone numbers on them.

I don't know anyone that has a waterwheel in their garden - your not Princess Beatrice or Bill Gates daughter or someone?

reputation yadda, yadda, yadda...

As scary as it all is, am I getting old when I want to say 'Where were their parents?' and 'Where was their sex education?'

Well the parents were happy to solicite their daughter for another shot at the Trisha show.

When I was at school, plenty of kids were having sex at age 13 and a large percentage of friends the same age as me, were 16 or younger when they lost their virginity. But we all knew to use a condom and not be so fucking stupid as this little twonk and his chavette baby momma!

Oh yes, twonk is word...