aberdeen-music

Dad aged 13

em-s-t-a-r

I was wondering when someone would post this. Rather interesting. I don't know what's more disturbing... a 13 year who looks about 8 being a dad or his 15 year old girlfriend being attracted to a boy who looks about 8.

We had some interesting conversation at lunch about this (rather topical for a children and families social work team!).

Alfie and Chantelle..? I weep for the future.

Alfie is a cute name for a child... and that's what he is. Chantelle on the other half... that was just asking for trouble when her mother named her. It has become stereotypically attached to those who feel inclined to don tracksuits and 'bling'.

Least they named their baby with a pretty name... Maisie is lovely.

I still can't get my head around this whole thing. It's just weird... and as for The Sun publishing like it's some sort of circus act. Meh. :down:

Y'know, those tracksuit types aren't all breeders! Just a couple of months ago, I was walking up the dual carriageway towards Morrisons and a young charver lad and his tracky-bottomed girl crossed over the road, ending up in front of me. He dropped a freshly populated jimmy hat on his way.

At the time I tsked to myself but I must admit, he got it half right at least!

Picture it in your mind...him & her having sex !!!!

I think you'll find this is actually illegal.

We were also talking about this at lunch, and then after lunch.

He's 4ft tall as well. FOUR FOOT TALL. I really, really cannot comprehend why ANY 15 year-old girl would go out with a 13 year-old boy (who was 12 when they did the nasty), especially when they look that young.

Fo' realz. What's wrong with the world? Her parents let him sleep over and everything. When I was 15 I wasn't even allowed boys past the living room. :D

Not that I condone this behaviour or anything, or think that the girl is particularly dazzlng, but not everyone looks like your favourite popstar after giving birth to a baby roughly a fifth their size.

Yup. It may go against the whole "maternal radiance" thing but few ladies look at their best after banging out a sprog.

He's 4ft tall as well. FOUR FOOT TALL. I really, really cannot comprehend why ANY 15 year-old girl would go out with a 13 year-old boy (who was 12 when they did the nasty), especially when they look that young.

This is the other thing at the back of my mind - Remember that the Sun have plenty of form for printing complete & utter shite & the more I read about this the more suspicious I am.

I'm not entirely convinced that young lad is the father at all, I bet it's someone else & reckon they have said it's him because he looks so young and they know it will make a great story to sell to the Sun newspaper.

If only you hadn't hung around with Jonathon King, eh?

It's all give & no take nowadays.

Ah, all those days of misspent youth...

Anyway, what sort of 13 year old boy manages to get a 15 year old? When I was 13, it was difficult enough to get a 13 year old girl to look at me, let alone a 15 year old.

Yup - Here is a link to the NOTW article:

Richard Goodsell: I'm the real daddy, Alfie and I want a DNA test to prove it | News | News Of The World

It makes grim reading - it's claimed the girl was more or less the town bike & had a string of boys staying over and sleeping in her bed & it appears one of the teenagers involved mother has been on Trisha twice before.

Fuck, It's like a CBeebies version of Jeremy Kyle & I bet the Sun & NOTW are working a tag team on this. What next - Phone-in for DNA test results? :(

Now this:

THE father of the 13-year-old boy dad yesterday paraded as the devil as he entered a tawdry battle with his ex-wife to exploit the pitiful case.

The pair are understood to have both struck lucrative media deals, with the boy's father boasting that he intends to make as much money as possible.

Alfie Patten's relationship with 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman has prompted a political row about Britain's moral collapse.

But as controversy raged, his divorced parents Dennis and Nicola had an unseemly row.

At first, Nicola angrily accused Dennis, 45, of selling their son's story without her knowledge.

But within 24 hours she was said to be negotiating herself.

Yesterday, it was claimed she had secured a five-figure deal.

Father of boy dad cashes in | Herald Sun