aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

What does the "Connect With Facebook" button do?

It opens up a world of posibilities and excitement & allows you to connect with new & interesting people - you know, the sort of wacky, "i'm kinda mad, me" cunts that turn up at flash mobs along with other like minded potential sexual deviants who really should put their cocks away, switch off the internet & take a long hard looks at their sad, lonely Twitter obsessed lives.

And they should throw away those "Free Hugs" signs as well before they get beaten to a pulp by steroid ravaged squadies with all the social skills of a rabid, small penised rottweiler, the dried in wank stains that they are.

And don't even get me started on Bebo.

• Upvote 1

It opens up a world of posibilities and excitement & allows you to connect with new & interesting people - you know, the sort of wacky, "i'm kinda mad, me" cunts that turn up at flash mobs along with other like minded potential sexual deviants who really should put their cocks away, switch off the internet & take a long hard looks at their sad, lonely Twitter obsessed lives.

And they should throw away those "Free Hugs" signs as well before they get beaten to a pulp by steroid ravaged squadies with all the social skills of a rabid, small penised rottweiler, the dried in wank stains that they are.

And don't even get me started on Bebo.

Cheer up emo =)

x

I've tolerated this for a while, but please... stop leaving me kisses.

This message board is not your girlfriend.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but that kiss wasn't for you ;)

I've tolerated this for a while, but please... stop leaving me kisses.

This message board is not your girlfriend.

Havn't you heard? What the world needs now, is love, sweet love =)

xx

I hate to break it to you buddy, but that kiss wasn't for you ;)

I'm not sure man. The big space between the kiss and the rest of the post possibly indicates a turn of the head and a flirtacious wink, ending in a pouty smooch right in my direction.

I'm not sure man. The big space between the kiss and the rest of the post possibly indicates a turn of the head and a flirtacious wink, ending in a pouty smooch right in my direction.

Oh dear, yr making it sound like Aberdeen-Music is turning into a Carry On film.

How do I dis-connect with Facebook? 'cause it's a pain in the arse having it ask me every time I post something if I want to post it to Facebook as well.

Guest idol_wild
How do I dis-connect with Facebook? 'cause it's a pain in the arse having it ask me every time I post something if I want to post it to Facebook as well.

Stop posting then. We're all fucking sick of you and your ace fucking posts and three gold bars of reputation.

:love::kiss:

You need to remove the "aberdeen-music" Facebook application. You can do this from within Facebook by going to this page: Login | Facebook

And clicking the X beside the aberdeen-music application.

You need to remove the "aberdeen-music" Facebook application. You can do this from within Facebook by going to this page: Login | Facebook

And clicking the X beside the aberdeen-music application.

christ, have you told chris that so he can stop moaning about not being able to post from work? :)

christ, have you told chris that so he can stop moaning about not being able to post from work? :)

Trying it now...

Having Facebook blocked at work shouldn't stop you posting on here. It doesn't for me, or anyone else I know. Just Chris it would appear. :)