aberdeen-music

dos box

The Milner

What game is it?

I have dosbox set up to automatically run cannon fodder and space crusade. Both are seperate dosboxes though, it's just easier that way.

full throttle....

basically this is what ive done so far:

mount c c:\oldgames (which is the folder ive saved all the files off this disk on)

then: cd throttle to change the directory

then i installed the game and it says all i have to do is type THROTTLE to make it work but it says i need the cd.

I have managed to get it to run off the cd by typing mount e e:\throttle but it crashes heaps so what i want to do is boot it straight off the harddrive so it doesnt need the cd at all but im a bit unsure how to mount my cd drive as a file on the harddrive.

full throttle....

basically this is what ive done so far:

mount c c:\oldgames (which is the folder ive saved all the files off this disk on)

then: cd throttle to change the directory

then i installed the game and it says all i have to do is type THROTTLE to make it work but it says i need the cd.

I have managed to get it to run off the cd by typing mount e e:\throttle but it crashes heaps so what i want to do is boot it straight off the harddrive so it doesnt need the cd at all but im a bit unsure how to mount my cd drive as a file on the harddrive.

When I installed my games I extracted all the files from disk into a folder, then installed dosbox into the same folder, then in the dosbox config file at the bottom of that file put

[autoexec]

mount c c:\Games\SpaceCrusade

c:

crusade

- that's just an example, obviouslly you'd just put in your folders and the run commands and if ALL the files are there from the disc it should just run.

Hope that's vaguely helpful.