aberdeen-music

Principal of Aberdeen College Resigns...

Bigsby

Good, he's a fucking arsehole.

I had a girl on my course who had just moved back to Scotland after four years living in Australia with her parents. She was Scottish through and through - no-one would have considered her different. But of course, the funding arrangements meant that she got landed with a bill that she couldn't hope to pay (and her parents wouldn't contribute). She took it all the way to Rae Angus, only to be told by him 'tough, you either pay or leave' - with absolutely no compassion for her situation. He gave her about two minutes of his time, and wouldn't even consider her request to be allowed to pay the fees as and when she could afford to.

Utter wanker, and they lost a very intelligent student in the process.

I remeber him walking around the place as if he was some sort of demi-God.

I had a girl on my course who had just moved back to Scotland after four years living in Australia with her parents. She was Scottish through and through - no-one would have considered her different. But of course, the funding arrangements meant that she got landed with a bill that she couldn't hope to pay (and her parents wouldn't contribute). She took it all the way to Rae Angus, only to be told by him 'tough, you either pay or leave' - with absolutely no compassion for her situation. He gave her about two minutes of his time, and wouldn't even consider her request to be allowed to pay the fees as and when she could afford to.

Rules are rules, man

The lazy, work-shy, Castlemain XXXX swilling bitch should have got a job and paid her way instead of just chucking another shrimp on the barbie & expecting everyone else to magically pull a few grand out of their arses so should continue her education before fucking off to Poland with other work-shy lazy, opinionated, tax dodging spasticated mongolid twat-fart.

IMHO anyway.

• Upvote 6

I hope you had a sympathy fuck with her, or else that story wasn't worth telling.

She should have fucking paid then.

That's like stealing from a shop, then complaining because the security man says "Pay for the mars bar, or leave"

This page is on the front page of Google hits when you type his name in.

I predict a Northsound style "cease and desist" request coming soon from Mr Angus (no pun intended).

I dread to think what picture would come from a search of his name in Google Images.

That would be one of those times when "safe search is on" would be the best option.

This page is on the front page of Google hits when you type his name in.

I predict a Northsound style "cease and desist" request coming soon from Mr Angus (no pun intended).

Well, not quite. But I've received enough complaints about the content of this thread to do some pruning and to now close it. The court case is up in March though and you can all happily discuss this topic again when the verdict has been delivered.