aberdeen-music

One more Fudge poll... MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER 2009...

The Ghost Of Fudge

I'm sure most folk would agree that there's no place for maturity and dignity in the Fudge Awards. Rather bemused by Mel's nomination though, I can think of a dozen other girls more worthy of the title.

I'm assuming that the 10 people in this poll are the top 10 fore-runners from the voting that has been occuring at Fudge gigs at Snafu and The Moorings? Mel's hardly the most popular girl in the Moorings...

I'm assuming that the 10 people in this poll are the top 10 fore-runners from the voting that has been occuring at Fudge gigs at Snafu and The Moorings? Mel's hardly the most popular girl in the Moorings...

Surely, surely not...

I would be utterly disturbed if people were so bothered by me that they voted in person.

Anyway, second in the poll despite not having lived (full time) in Aberdeen since 2006...get in!

• 1 month later...

This poll is ridiculous, everybody knows that most punchable is just a popularity contest and that said contest was forever closed the day I walked onto the Aberdeen music scene to show you all how it was done.

• 3 months later...