aberdeen-music

One more Fudge poll... MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER 2009...

The Ghost Of Fudge

I'd be more offended if you could say that to my face - maybe one day you'll get the balls to get out from behind your moniter to argue with folk, eh?

Hahaha, i'd be more than happy to though i was being sarcastic myself. I'm more than happy to say anything i say on here to anyones face. That's the beauty of people knowing who you are :)

I was just trying to deflect some attention away from personal arguments that are none of most of the folks on here's business. Anyhoo...

Bad day?

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'd be more offended if you could say that to my face - maybe one day you'll get the balls to get out from behind your moniter to argue with folk, eh?

I think you must be mistaking this for a different forum.

You won't find any internet warriors on here...........

:popcorn:

I was just trying to deflect some attention away from personal arguments that are none of most of the folks on here's business. Anyhoo...

Bad day?

That was the reasoning behind the first post, I don't think the original comment (the one I quoted) was necessary - that is all :)

Nah, just a boring day :) And I haven't wound Chris up in a while :p Now whose being mature....

That was the reasoning behind the first post, I don't think the original comment (the one I quoted) was necessary - that is all :)

Nah, just a boring day :) And I haven't wound Chris up in a while :p Now whose being mature....

Aye, i agree. I'm sure Chris and Mel can look after their own corners though :)

My day is boring as well. I hate customers. If only it was legal to kill and eat people...