aberdeen-music

One more Fudge poll... MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER 2009...

The Ghost Of Fudge

One more poll... MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER 2009...

you can make the difference!

voting is close in the fudge awards this year. far too close. oh yes. too close to call, and then some more.

i'm going to post up the ten likely winners of MOST PUNCHABLE in a one-day poll special.

voting closes in 24 hours.

choose wisely...

p.s. IT'S A MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!!!

I also don't understand why jamesy and cloud are on there. Neither of them are in Aberdeen anymore. Christ, they might as well have you in there if they're operating by those rules :)

:laughing:

I would totally disagree though.

I developed a positive personality / grew up after I moved away from aberdeen and I am a much better person for it (with some exceptions)

Different ball game from people like Cloud who go out of their way to post on an internet forum to wind people up.

Flash of The Moorings, Teabags and Jamesy weapon seem to not have done much to deserve it. In fact, Rory from Snake Temple Kings is really quite nice, so I don't know why he's up there.

Was torn between Biz and The Underkills but I went for the Underkills because that Callum guy seems to be a total tool.

Cloud seems a cock, but he doesn't live in Aberdeen.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Nefarious C, still not ever it, eh? Well, the feeling's mutual.

Lucky - I've no idea why the entire band is up for the award. I must be a cunt to the power of 4 :)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
i thought i would get to vote once then vote again cos i wnated to give two votes to the underkills but i'm too much of an idiot and didn't realise that i couldn't so i only put through one vote for them even though i wanted to vote 57,232,950 times for them :(

Haha - got to laugh at that.

I've even given you some rep for it :)