aberdeen-music

Punk Rock

waltz

I fucking wish I could fucking tell it like it fucking is on internet fucking forums and fucking not give a fucking fuck what like you punx. Cunt is another naughty word I'd like to be brave enough to type. Sadly the spirit of punk isn't in me.

I'll tell you what, Jakey, you run along, develop some argumentative skills that extend beyond "you don't know what you're talking about because I have chest hair" and ":up:", grow up and stop taking juvenile "take THAT society!!!" glee in writing songs about hitting women, and then you can come back and call me names. You punx are all so frightfully rude.

":up:"

He's a sprightly wee kid, this one.

:up:

oh jeez, here we go again...

anyways, to try and put this thread back on a more productive route, here are some UK bands that i've been listening to recently:

The Arteries - THE ARTERIES on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Computers - THE COMPUTERS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads [like if jason shevchuck formed a blues n roll band]

The Cut Ups - The Cut Ups (new lp out now!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Broccoli [rip] - Broccoli on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads [the scottish jawbreaker?]

if you wanna listen to straight up hardcore/punk rock then you need to get involved with anything that grave mistake records and no way records puts out.

career suicide, anti-you, everything falls apart, direct control, wasted time, 86 mentality, vogue, damaged goods, fucked up, vitamin x, dean dirg, total abuse, cloak/dagger (genuinely one of the best bands of the last five years) cut the shit, tear it up - would be brilliant examples of what to listen to - but it's so easy to make lists.

it sadens me to see how old alot of them act these days, fair enough they are gona get old but to see guys that used to me in great hardcore bands wear shirts and ties breaks my heart, also i think in that film henry rollins has because almost like a parody of himself, but i enjoy it even if just to see some old footage of good bands

add break it up, walk the plank and done nothing to the list

• 3 weeks later...