aberdeen-music

Site advertising changes

Neil

All,

We have now simplified advertising on the web site. The 120x90 box on the right-hand side of the Home page, Radio Station page etc has been removed from the web site. This will leave the one advertising banner area at the top of all pages. Sponsors who currently have advertisements in removed box area have been given the option of having a full banner advertisement at no extra cost.

In addition to this change, the maximum size for the full banner advertisement area has been increased to 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels high with a maximum file size of 40Kb. Any banners larger than this will be automatically resized and displayed. You may have already noticed this and so I strongly encourage our sponsors to either e-mail me their updated banner graphics or upload them themselves through our online advertising system which they should already have access to.

There will be no change to the price of the full advertisement banners. Details of how to display advertisements on the site can be found on the following page: aberdeen-music - Advertising & Sponsorship

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this then please contact me.

Thanks.