aberdeen-music

250 reward for information on missing items

Flash@TMB

One of our house cymbals went missing on Saturday the 31st January. The bands that played that night all claim they had nothing to do with this, but nobody else had access to the stage that night.

I'm no longer interested in recovering the cymbal, I just want to find out who took it. To this end I'm offering a 200 reward for any good information. That's 20 more than the cymbal cost new.

The missing cymbal is a ZILDJIAN 15" K CUSTOM DARK CRASH.

Just for clarification the reward is not for recovery of the cymbal but for the identification of the thief.

Additionally someone stole a brand new Pearl cymbal stand 2 weeks previously. This was worth 40. I'm offering a 50 reward to anyone who can identity the person who took that.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Does my info need to be accurate?

If not, I saw stuartmaxwell down by the harbour yesterday with a cymbal and cymbal stand. One under each arm.

He was looking right shifty.

On that note, my 80gig iPod got nicked form The Moorings a couple of Fridays ago. I may have been very drunk and left it on the bar.

Its got, or had at least, a bright yellow 20Twenty BMX sticker on the back. Also, the headphone input is fucked so it's pretty much useless to anyone apart from as use as a hard-drtive, but it did have about 25gig worth of music that I'd VERY much like back!

Can't offer a reward, just want the fucking thing back.

Like in Moshulu when everybody used to pile their jackets up in the corner next to the bandits, and your jacket was ALWAYS there at 3.00.

Maybe that's where I went wrong, I had a leather jacket nicked from behind the DJ booth in moshulu a few years ago. My phone was found lying in the street in Ellon...

Guest Laura@TMB
Fucking thieves, I hate them. Lowest of the low.

Me too !

Teabags - whereabouts on the bar did you leave your Ipod and please try to confirm the date? I'll check out the CCTV and see if I can come up with anything. Fucking thieving cunts... excuse my language please :O

On that note, my 80gig iPod got nicked form The Moorings a couple of Fridays ago. I may have been very drunk and left it on the bar.

Its got, or had at least, a bright yellow 20Twenty BMX sticker on the back. Also, the headphone input is fucked so it's pretty much useless to anyone apart from as use as a hard-drtive, but it did have about 25gig worth of music that I'd VERY much like back!

Can't offer a reward, just want the fucking thing back.

Take some consolation; If they've listened to the stuff on your iPod then they're probably dead by now.

Teabags - whereabouts on the bar did you leave your Ipod and please try to confirm the date? I'll check out the CCTV and see if I can come up with anything. Fucking thieving cunts... excuse my language please :O
End of the bar where John normally sits, closest to the dart board.

Cheers Laura. Much appreciated. God knows I've left enough stuff behind when I'm pissed!

We were on first that night and I left all three house cymbals on the stands when we'd finished. If you accept me as a man of good character then that whittles it down to 3 potentially thieving bands :-/

Aah - good that you replied. I didn't realize that it was you on drums, I was too distracted by taking the piss out of Kirk! But yes I do know you as a person of good character so this does narrow it down thanks.

I've also been able to rule out Onion Terror. Should have the culprit nailed real soon.

Guest Laura@TMB
We were on first that night and I left all three house cymbals on the stands when we'd finished. If you accept me as a man of good character then that whittles it down to 3 potentially thieving bands :-/

As a fellow Bruce fan, I can, of course accept your word :love:.

Thanks for replying.

Looking likely that the cymbal has left the city in a southerly direction via the A90...

Guest Laura@TMB
Escape to Victory's hardcore punk rock credentials plummet :laughing:

:music: I'm workin on a dreeeeeeeam, workin on a dreeeeam :music:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Now, I was going to say I really enjoyed your set that night!

But that would REALLY put a downer on your hardcore punk rock credentials, so I didn't . :p

:music: ...But I ride by night and I travel in fear, that in this darkness I will disappear :music:

I got in contact with Boycotts today to see if they knew anything. I think it was Joe i spoke to, he didn't know anything about but he said he'd give the drummer a ring and ask if he saw anything/accidently took it. Joe said they played a show the following night and he is pretty sure the drummer didn't have an extra cymbol or anything.

Hope this is of some help.