aberdeen-music

The view

marcbyers

anyone see them on SoccerAM last weekend?

pretty hilarious for a number of reasons.

the first being that he (the front man, sorry don't know names) said "fuck" on live television at like 10 or 11 am. pretty funny.

the second being that they came across as just being really stupid. which is also sort of amusing.

it didn't help that they were sat next to John Barnes; who is lets face it, a musical genious!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
ano pretty awfull worst av ever seen them! they were amazing at the lemon tree few months back aswell! the music hall is the worst place for gigs!

Wasn't at either gig, but I heard they were pish at Lemon Tree...

I saw them last time at Music Hall and thought they were brilliant.

It's a band that seem to be going down in a lot of people's estimations. Just bought the new album the other day but haven't listened yet. Like the newest single that's on the radio all the time though

:popcorn:

Band full of twatrs

Fans full of twats

Always have been pish and always will be pishg - just music for neds. Mindless crap.

Rarely do I feel the need to slag a band because each to their own and all that but they really are terrible.

Very few nights working in a bar do you prepare for a complete onslaught of dicks out after a gig - ie Oasis and um The View.

Still on the plus point for them they are one album further than I thought they would go.

• Upvote 1

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Band full of twatrs

Fans full of twats

Always have been pish and always will be pishg - just music for neds. Mindless crap.

Rarely do I feel the need to slag a band because each to their own and all that but they really are terrible.

Very few nights working in a bar do you prepare for a complete onslaught of dicks out after a gig - ie Oasis and um The View.

Still on the plus point for them they are one album further than I thought they would go.

Easy cowboy. I do hear what you're saying cos the gigs are full of neds, but not everyone who likes these bands is a dick!!

But, yeah the View are complete twats. I watched one of those MTV2 on tour programmes a while back, which was following The View, The Horrors and someone else, can't remember who. I just remember being totally and utterly embarrassed for the guys in the View everytime they spoke to the camera. The lead guitarist in particular was just a tanked up mink. The bit that sticks out in my mind, was something along these lines... He was talking to the camera oustide the tour bus the morning after one of their gigs, and laughing to himself, and he said something like

"Hahaha, I woke up in the middle of the night and looked round and Jimmy was standing peshin' up the middle of the bus. It was fuckin funny as fuck man"

I was cringing. A lot.