aberdeen-music

Graphic Design

aekido

Technically, not band networking, but I thought this section was the most suitable for this thread.

I'm currently a year 2 student at RGU doing Graphic Design, tho I've been doing art since I was about 4. Started using photoshop around 5 years ago, and progressively moved into illustrator, flash, indesign and dreamweaver, basically trying to be a well rounded designer.

As well as design, I also have a passion for photography, and have been doing so since I was about 13.

Anyway, to the point of the thread. My ambition after uni is to become part of the music industry, poster design, flyers, cd covers, publicity, photography, live and promotional, and all the rest. So because of this, I am trying to build an extensive portfolio, both photography and graphic design. Through this I am offering to help design posters for bands, and help advertise bands, as well as gig photography, or promotional work.

Interested? You can see my work here:

Flickr: aekido's Photostream

The majority of work there is relatively new, but most of my university work is not there. On my flickr you'll find photography and Graphic Design work, both for music related work, as well as hobby / fun / client work.

Want to contact me?

My email is:

leviwjbunyan@hotmail.co.uk

Always happy to get involved with bands, and try new ideas, contact me :)

Levi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3442755595_ea2744ce8f.jpg

Super Six Funk Machine on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3450720748_fb1e3c44b8.jpg

Static in the City on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3452367995_7c5efe4fcc.jpg

Soul Situation on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3454065480_32d63f41bd.jpg

The Weekend Pickups on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

also pics from the Cast of the Capital etc gig:

AGP/Slanted & Enchanted - a set on Flickr

Sadly tho, I won't manage anymore posters until after my uni hand in, 4th of May, after then tho, I'd be more than happy to carry it on :)

• Upvote 1

I (Football Heaven - Home Page - Football badges, souvenirs and memorabilia.) need some banners ads so maybe a wee project there too. :popcorn:

Didnt see your post there, sorry! yeah just gimme a email at leviwjbunyan@hotmail.co.uk

ALSO

I'm free for a few days between 5th and 14th of May, looking to do some band promotional photography and some model photography for bands... No charge, ofcourse ^^

Any bands that are interested PM me or email me

Cheers