aberdeen-music

No smoking for me

LiAiL

Hey guys,

I have Drum Original Classic 5 pack (blue ones) I bought some time ago. I have 4 unopened packs and one just started (only a couple of rollies made from that) but I won't use it anymore at all. The packs are really massive. I also have Swan filters and two Rizla papers (one almost done).

Here's the stuff I would like to get rid of:

Photo94.jpg

I will sell everything for 45.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
So who wants to have a quite big pile of Drum? :)

Me, but not at that price. Tobacco's doing the rounds at 6 a 50g, so 45 for 5 packs, one opened is not on. I'll take the 4 unopened for 20 and that's me final offer!

:up:

Ok, you have a deal for 20. Oh, and from the opened one I basically rolled only one rollie and closed it so if you want to I can sell you all 5 for 25. What do you say?

One more thing: Would you be able to come to get it to King Street Exchange on first roundabout on King Street? I'm sorry but I'm not feeling good these days and I don't wanna go out to the city... :) I would appreciate!

I'm not interested in buying but I'm a big fan of smoking conversations. What type of papers people using? green rizlas for me. U get an even burn and they don't go out all the time like the more sought after and praised thinner ones. filter tips? gotta be extra slim swans every time. Can't stand bits of baccy in the mouth.

I don't know why I'm finding this thread so amusing. Night shift induced delirium perhaps.

I'm not interested in buying but I'm a big fan of smoking conversations. What type of papers people using? green rizlas for me. U get an even burn and they don't go out all the time like the more sought after and praised thinner ones. filter tips? gotta be extra slim swans every time. Can't stand bits of baccy in the mouth.

I don't know why I'm finding this thread so amusing. Night shift induced delirium perhaps.

I'm getting used to all the rolling baccy for uni where I won't be able to afford packs of fags. I use slim swans but I prefer Rizzla silvers, purely because I'm used to using them.

And no, nobody likes bit of baccy in their mouth.

Mingin'

• 2 weeks later...