aberdeen-music

Some instrumental things

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind. Depending on what happens in the new year with other bands I'm in, I could be doing this as a live proposition. I'll be needing a drummer, bassist and two other guitarists who are in possession of delay, fuzz and phaser pedals, plus and Ebow and ideally some type of Fender style single coiled guitar with a vibrato. In an ideal world of course!

• 4 months later...

I've uploaded a new song to the myspace:

Seas, Starry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

It's called "Am I right?". You can also download it here:

Seas, Starry ~ Am I Right?

Thoughts and opinions are welcome, I tried to keep this quite minimal and repetitive.

• 3 months later...

Hi gang,

This evening I recorded a new song, it is called "Blue Age" and you can download it here:

Seas Starry - Blue Age.mp3

I've also uploaded it to myspace, but of course everyone knows that the quality is poopingtons:

Seas, Starry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Of course, if you are so inclined, you can download seven other TOP QUALITY recordings here:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

And finally, it looks like I'll be needing someone else to be playing the guitar in this, so please get in touch if you are! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

This is our directorial and film editorial debut, something that we've invested a lot of time and effort in (no expense spared).

The track is a live version of Cody, from imp's Dancing Waters show last Sunday evening in Tunnels, and features the amazing Chris Bissett of [ ] wall [ ] on drums.

We feel the video really captures the spirit and energy of the tune, the perpetual, internal raging struggle between ultimate happiness and contentment and brutal anger and misanthropy and perfectly reflects the ambience of the music.