aberdeen-music

Worst thing you've done to someone

sexytunk

I write this still bursting my balls at a prank we just played on one of our apprentices!

He came in this morning telling us of a nasty burn he'd got in his, shall we say groinal area(How he got it I don't know, and don't want to). We had a discussion with him saying that surgical spirit was very good at cooling burns, 20 min's later he returned from the chemist with the very thing, and is still rolling around next door, pretty much in tears!

Ain't it great being a bastard? :guns:

I write this still bursting my balls at a prank we just played on one of our apprentices!

He came in this morning telling us of a nasty burn he'd got in his, shall we say groinal area(How he got it I don't know, and don't want to). We had a discussion with him saying that surgical spirit was very good at cooling burns, 20 min's later he returned from the chemist with the very thing, and is still rolling around next door, pretty much in tears!

Ain't it great being a bastard? :guns:

I hope he shits in your boiler suit.

Well thankfully i'm office based, so it's not me that will get the retaliation. It's part of the learning curve, not to do bloody stupid things.
Maybe he has an abusive partner? and she poured boiling water on his cock? Along with the mental and physical torment he's already going through, you just made him poor surgical spirit on his cockburn. You're an evil bastard.

Maybe he has an abusive partner? and she poured boiling water on his cock? Along with the mental and physical torment he's already going through, you just made him poor surgical spirit on his cockburn. You're an evil bastard.

Well actually i do know how he got the burns, but I'm not going to put it into the public domain! But I can assure you, he was in no way abused, well not in a way he didn't want to be!

But yes, I'm guilty as charged.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Are you sexytunk's apprentice?