aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

‎2 Glaswegians were sittin in the pub discussing Jimmy's wedding. "Och its gonni be pure brilliant" says Jimmy, "everythins organised awe ready, the fluers, the church, the caurs, the rings, the reception, av even goat a kilt to get maryed in!" "A kilt?" says Archie, "that's magic, you'll look pure smert man in that. Whits the tartin?"

"Och a think she'll be in white!"

My son's been asking me for a pet spider for his birthday, so I went to our

local pet shop and they were £70!!!

B*ll*cks to this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in

front of a train.

He was chuffed to bits.

Said to my missus, "Hey! fatty what do you want for your birthday?" She said, "Don't get ****ing lippy." I said, "right, mascara it is, then!"

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours to hoover the house.

Turns out she was a Slovak.

Farting in lifts, that's just wrong on so many levels

• 2 weeks later...

Two friends are fishing near a bridge.Suddenly a Hearse and two Funeral Cars go over the bridge, so one of the men stands up, takes off his cap and bows his head. When the cars have gone, he puts his cap back on, sits back down and carries on fishing.

His mate turns to him and says," Dave, that's one of the nicest most respectful things I've ever seen"

Dave replies, " Well we were married for nearly 20 years "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says "Hello!"..

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids..'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party, that I f*cked on the pool table, with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly,

"No, I'm your son's teacher.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man walks into a bar and says to the barman: "you wont believe the night I had last night - I was walking past the train tracks beside my house and I saw a woman tied to them, like in those old western films!! So I rushed over and untied her, took her back to my house to warm her up, and we ended up shagging in the front room, the kitchen and then the bedroom"

"That's amazing!! Did you get a blowjob?" asks the barman.

"No, I never found her head"

• 2 weeks later...

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

"He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought. He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go!