aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

• 2 weeks later...

A man with a bald head and a wooden leg, who is very self consious of his disabilities, is invited to a Xmas fancy dress party. He doesn't know what to wear to hide his head and his

wooden leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain his problem.

A few days later he receives a parcel with a short note:

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a Pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and with your wooden leg you will be just right as a Pirate......

The man is quite offended that the outfit emphasizes his disability, so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and note......

Dear Sir,

Sorry about the previous parcel. Please find enclosed a monk's habit.

The long robe will cover your wooden leg and with your bald head you will really look the part....

The man is really incandescent with rage now, because the company has gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to drawing attention to his bald head. So he writes a really strong letter of complaint. A few days later he gets a very small parcel from the company with an accompanying letter:.....

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a tin of Golden Syrup.

We suggest you pour the tin of Golden Syrup over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your arse and go as a toffee apple !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I went for a chinese take-away and the guy behind the counter said "Twenty Pounds Prease"

Thinking this was expensive I went to get out my wallet whilst asking the question "Excuse me, do you know the name of Jordan's son?"

"Certainly, It's Harvey Price."

"Thanks I said, here's a tenner!"

If you try this and succeed, you will become my hero.

• 3 weeks later...

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One goes to a family in Egypt and is named Amahl while the other goes to a family in Spain and is named Juan. Years later Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother and upon receiving the picture she tells her husband she wishes she also had a picture of Amahl. "But they're twins," says her husband, "If you've seen Juan you've seen Amahl."

Guest Gladstone

Horny fat wife in stockings and high heals, puts on a cape. She bursts into the bedroom and shouts to her husband "Superpussy!"

He looks up and says, "I'll have the soup."

• Upvote 1

A women was eyeing up a black man in a night club; after lots of chatting and flirting they left together. Pulling him against a wall outside, pulling him close and breathing heavily, she whispered:

'Come on big boy, show me if its true what they say about black men'.

So he stabbed her and ran off with her purse.

bernard_manning.jpg

Here's one sent to me today via email.....

Two Glaswegians, Archie and Jimmy, are sitting in the pub discussing

Jimmy's forthcoming wedding.

"Och, it's all goin' pure brilliant," says Jimmy. "A've got everythin'

organised awready, the fluers, the church, the caurs, the reception, the rings, the minister, even ma stag night".

Archie nods approvingly.

"I've even bought a kilt to be married in!" continues Jimmy.

"A kilt?" exclaims Archie, "That's magic, you'll look pure smart in that. Whit's the tartan?"

"Och," says Jimmy, "A'd imagine she'll be in white

A women was eyeing up a black man in a night club; after lots of chatting and flirting they left together. Pulling him against a wall outside, pulling him close and breathing heavily, she whispered:

'Come on big boy, show me if its true what they say about black men'.

So he stabbed her and ran off with her purse.

Wow.... never saw this until today......o_O

I'm REALLY surprised all the militant lefties on here aren't ALL over you like a rash for that joke !! (if I'd have posted that, as in the past...I'd have been hung, drawn, quartered and neg repped to death by now!) :popcorn: