aberdeen-music

Bloc Party presale link??????

Johnny Mac

October!? They're selling tickets for a gig at the music hall 8 months before the actual gig?

Fucking hell.

I'm amazed Bloc Party are even playing, didn't think they'd be able to face the music hall crowd again after the savage brutality that was inflicted on Kele last time. Or am I thinking of something else and they just walked off after a coin landed beside him and he claimed his concentration was broken?

October!? They're selling tickets for a gig at the music hall 8 months before the actual gig?

Fucking hell.

I'm amazed Bloc Party are even playing, didn't think they'd be able to face the music hall crowd again after the savage brutality that was inflicted on Kele last time. Or am I thinking of something else and they just walked off after a coin landed beside him and he claimed his concentration was broken?

I'm pretty sure the coin actually hit him. Regardless, he should man-up and it looks like he is if he's coming back.

I'm pretty sure the coin actually hit him. Regardless, he should man-up and it looks like he is if he's coming back.

I guess you mean man-up in the sense that you'd have to continue to go to work even if some nutter came into your workplace and threw a coin at you.

Shouldn't happen though.

I guess you mean man-up in the sense that you'd have to continue to go to work even if some nutter came into your workplace and threw a coin at you.

Shouldn't happen though.

Yeah, i've had punches thrown at me at various workplaces by drunk or drugged-up customers and i'm still working. It's not like it put him off playing gigs or music though.

Judging by the lack of a Glasgow date (from what I can see anyway) it seemed to me that that they may have gotten mixed up as to which city it was...

Gay man in hissy fit shocker - hardly a surprise.

Cool, i was trying my hand at being PC. I didn't like it. Back to being un-PC i guess.

I'm going to chuck in the odd stereotypical random post about foreigners, fat people, women, afro-americans, orientals & people from Torry over the next few weeks in a futile attempt to stir controversy & upset muesli knitting tree-huggers.

(ha! see what I did there!)