aberdeen-music

Christian Bale: Mentalist

Hugh_Jazz

I think the stress of being a grown up Edward Furlong must be getting to him. Did he nae just chin his Ma and sister the other week?

There's only 4 years between them.

I can't believe he publicly apologised. People of the world you are cunts for making a man who is passionate about his work feel like he has to apologise for getting passionate about his work.

He certainly won't be the first person to have lost the plot with someone on set so why it's such a big deal is beyond me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 4 years between them.

I can't believe he publicly apologised. People of the world you are cunts for making a man who is passionate about his work feel like he has to apologise for getting passionate about his work.

He certainly won't be the first person to have lost the plot with someone on set so why it's such a big deal is beyond me.

If I got "passionate" at my work and shouted at someone "I'm gonna kick your ass" after a tirade of insults I'd be dunted before I could cough.

And I don't get paid millions to come to work to basically pretend all day.......

In any case I think it's the director that should be getting the criticism for not asserting himself on HIS set. What a twat.

If I got "passionate" at my work and shouted at someone "I'm gonna kick your ass" after a tirade of insults I'd be dunted before I could cough.

And I don't get paid millions to come to work to basically pretend all day.......

In any case I think it's the director that should be getting the criticism for not asserting himself on HIS set. What a twat.

It's a totally different kettle of fish. Him walking out on a movie set could cost the studio doing the movie millions whereas you chucking a hissy fit and walking out of wherever you work wouldn't make much of a difference. Economy of scale my good friend.

I think you are doing acting a disservice there, there is a lot more to it that just "pretending".

Nah i'm totally with Christian Bale in this clip....

he's probably spent countless hours debating and battling with himself to turn himself into John Conner.... (we all saw what he did to himself in the movie "the machinist" ) and here we have a major point of the film.... the cornerstone of his months of work and changing his mindset to match that of a victim of a world apocalypse who's ready to kill to survive and some fucker is pissing about with lights and moving them around on a set....

If i was truly involved with the character of john conner i might have been excused for taking a weapon to him.

Blinking a light in Christian's face during his multimillion dollar epic? Who wouldn't be upset.