aberdeen-music

Christian Bale: Mentalist

Hugh_Jazz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he talking in an American accent?

'cause he's a fucking tube.

Brings to mind the classic anecdote involving Dustin Hoffman and Laurence Olivier on the set of Marathon Man, when Hoffman supposedly stayed up all night for days to get himself in character to which Olivier responded "My dear boy, have you tried acting?".

Possibly apocryphal, but apt never the less. :up:

Brings to mind the classic anecdote involving Dustin Hoffman and Laurence Olivier on the set of Marathon Man, when Hoffman supposedly stayed up all night for days to get himself in character to which Olivier responded "My dear boy, have you tried acting?".

Exactly, Bigsby...perfect example....

couldn't agree more (brought a smile to my face)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
"Meanwhile the recording also revealed that Bale remains a miserable, aggressive prick who is unable to handle the stress of being paid millions of pounds for dressing up and playing pretend."

Brilliant.:laughing:

That sentence sounds a bit like someone saying "stop being so violent or I'll kick you in the face"

I dunno.

Laurence Olivier is a shit actor. A fucking shit actor. The most wooden Shakespearian performances I've ever seen have come from him, so I dunno if he has much of a right telling Dustin Hoffman how to act.

I can see why he got so mad after reading that...

I think under those circumstances I would have probably thrown a right wobbler at that DP guy. OK, it might not have been a four minute tyrade but I wouldn't be happy at all.

Isn't it natural that you would be pissed off if you are concentrating on something that much and some fanny comes along and messes it up?:popcorn:

ahaha, anyone watching "breakfast" on bbc 1 this morning?

a report finishes, cut to the two anchors

the male anchor says: "anyone of a sensitive disposition best cover their ears now."

cut to a close-up still of christian bale's face and a recording of a clip of the rant

F_0_christian_bale_320.jpg

"you do not FUCKING understand!"

immediate cut back to the anchors looking at each other, completely shocked, before they begin apologising profusely

chortle chortle chortle

ahaha, anyone watching "breakfast" on bbc 1 this morning?

a report finishes, cut to the two anchors

the male anchor says: "anyone of a sensitive disposition best cover their ears now."

cut to a close-up still of christian bale's face and a recording of a clip of the rant

F_0_christian_bale_320.jpg

"you do not FUCKING understand!"

immediate cut back to the anchors looking at each other, completely shocked, before they begin apologising profusely

chortle chortle chortle

Did indeed see and hear that. Ha! Good old BBC - the first time it was shown was perfectly "bleeped" as well but cue the same report half hour later and it was completly uncensored! Makes not being able to sleep slightly easier to take. :)