aberdeen-music

Christian Bale: Mentalist

Hugh_Jazz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a bit of a prima-donna isn't he?

I'd have said (if it was me) "Who do you think your talking to?" and smacked him... LOL

Did you not hear him?

The guy was distracting him?

Did Mr. Bale go and tear down his lights? No. But thats the equivalent of what that guy did to him.

"LOL"? TelecasterSam, I assure you;

This is no laughing matter.

... accompanied by Huey Louis and The News.

Actually, that song featured earlier on when he put on the rainjacket to kill Paul Daniels.

The only soundtrack that preceeded the chainsaw death of the prostitute on the stairs was the anguished screams of a naked prossie falling arse over elbow out of his executive sandstone apartment and onto the landing.

Actually, that song featured earlier on when he put on the rainjacket to kill Paul Daniels.

The only soundtrack that preceeded the chainsaw death of the prostitute on the stairs was the anguished screams of a naked prossie falling arse over elbow out of his executive sandstone apartment and onto the landing.

I wasn't going for a precise scene reference, more just continuing what the post above started.

Consider egg firmly on face tho. ta.

I wasn't going for a precise scene reference, more just continuing what the post above started.

Consider egg firmly on face tho. ta.

Oh, yeah I kinda got that. I'm just using this as a leapboard as a chance to show off how much I know about the book that I'm doing my dissertation on.

It wasn't intended as a pop at you.

Actually, is the chainsaw scene even in the book? I don't think it is.

Oh, yeah I kinda got that. I'm just using this as a leapboard as a chance to show off how much I know about the book that I'm doing my dissertation on.

Can't remember, read that book when I was far too young (bout 13) and it scarred me too much to be able to read it again.

Quality dissertation topic btw.

No it's not. Far worse things are done to that woman in the book :puke: I did my undergraduate dissertation on it also.

I take it I'm the only person who thinks Bale massively over-reacted then?

Yes, would you want someone waving around lights while you were filming an important scene in a film? How about if someone fiddled around moving your cymbals (when it wasn't needed) backwards and forwards while you were drumming at a gig?

Have you read the link Chris posted?

Guest treader.

It would be annoying, yes. Very annoying. But Bale actually FLIPPED HIS LID on that.

Over the top, and yes, I read the link Chris posted. Still doesnt change my opinion though.

Guest treader.

At most I'd be like "Fuck off, that's really annoying!"

I wouldnt spend 4 minutes SCREAMING MY FUCKING LUNGS OUT AT YOU and telling you to leave the room and calling you an amateur and all that.

Anyways, Christian Bale and I are done professionally.