aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

thats the thing she's already admitted to wanting cash for her stories to help her kids when she's gone - why nae since people read this and pay for it!

i suppose i can see that reasoning, but surely she has made a shit load of money over the past few years, more than enough to survive and give your children a great start in life.

i suppose i can see that reasoning, but surely she has made a shit load of money over the past few years, more than enough to survive and give your children a great start in life.

I think she's made a fortune from a lot of things (media being one of them) - but then lost a lot of it from the twats she's gone out with, plus not sure she's donw much else for a while....money don't last forever (unfortunately :))

same kinda agrument as the iggy pop one, was loaded isn't any more - make a quick buck

I think she's made a fortune from a lot of things (media being one of them) - but then lost a lot of it from the twats she's gone out with, plus not sure she's donw much else for a while....money don't last forever (unfortunately :))

same kinda agrument as the iggy pop one, was loaded isn't any more - make a quick buck

yeah i suppose you are right, i just think its a bit different from the iggy thing, i would easily do some shitty advert for a heap of money but i wouldnt want something like that all over the news even for money.

I really doubt that. I come from an extremely middle class background and there's no way in hell that my parents spent 10k a year on me. Half that, maybe at a push... but definately not anywhere near that.

Adjusted for inflation? I guess you have to take into account things like needing a bigger house/bigger car, cost of heating said bigger house/running said bigger car etc etc.

I am certainly happy to confirm that having a kid is damn expensive - but worth every penny. :up:

Adjusted for inflation? I guess you have to take into account things like needing a bigger house/bigger car, cost of heating said bigger house/running said bigger car etc etc.

I am certainly happy to confirm that having a kid is damn expensive - but worth every penny. :up:

I have now accepted that that sketchy statistic is not true though yes, Im sure it took into account stuff like bigger housing etc. The point I was trying to make to Telecaster is that, as Bigsby says, it is fucking expensive to have a kid. Taking inheritance tax etc into account, and the fact Jade probably isnt as rich as we all think I can perfectly understand why she'd want to leave as much as she can.

I mean, it's not like she's going to risk it by going "meh, thats probably enough, I'll just leave it here"

Apparently smear tests done since August are up 20% on average - which seems to suggest that Jade Goody has actually done something positive.

By default. She hasn't actually done anything to promote them herself, has she? Max Clifford will no doubt claim otherwise, but as I see it, all she has done is the only thing she knows (i.e. newspaper interviews) quite openly for money for her family (and the vile Jack). Fair enough maybe, but she is already a millionaire, how much more money does she need to leave to them?

Might sound harsh, but it makes you think when you see what another young mum did when she was in the same situation -

BBC NEWS | England | West Yorkshire | Jane Tomlinson loses cancer fight

Weddings off - Jack canna coe (or go through with ripping her off!) Seriously I hope he doesnt just abandon those kids once she's gone...another story the paper will follow no doubt.

I saw her in a glossy mag front page while in the shop and I have to say I felt so sorry for her...these were papz shots following her, not her story

I just don't that there are thousands of people all over the United Kingdom probably going through the same illness, but since she is famous for living in a house, she gets special treatment, why don't celebs help out the average person with nice gifts to help them through there last few months rather than someone who has quite alot of cash probably and is rascist.