aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater

As others have said, I don't know her so I couldn't give a teaspoon of fried fuck-toss.

It's pretty disgusting that she's whoring herself out for publicity during all this.

Try and have some dignity woman, instead of degrading yourself in the public eye like this. Shut up and piss off somewhere quiet to recuperate instead of keeping it in the papers. Could end up killing you...

My first thought when I saw the picture of Jade today was "I can't believe it's not Buddah".

Are you suggesting that her ailment is a result of Karma?

As in, she's such a repulsive mal-oderant trout that the only way to restore a natural equillibrium is if her entire body is ravaged by cancer?

To be honest being a mum of two and the same age as her, it has scared the hell out of me.

I see what you are all saying about the publicity for her own gain or her sons gain is annoying. But I feel that if by all this she makes one person seek medical advice then it's not such a bad thing.

She has really brought this condition to the front of a lot of peoples minds making people aware and hopefully meaning they are going to get themselves checked regularly and therefore hopefully saving lives.

Jade is a annoying but her reality is scary and not one that I envy she is making money that will help her sons. She is a constant reminder that money can't buy you everything especially not health.

Lets hope that she gets through this because I'd rather her be annoying on telly and in the magazines than leaving her young sons without a mummy. But we all know her fate is grim and its a very very sad situation.

• Upvote 1

I think it's a pretty fucking morbid thing for Heat et al to be obsessed with o_O

heats obsessed with anything celeb related, too fat....too thin...ok too fat again, now way they are gonna let a story like this pass them by!

Thing is people are obsessed with reading this drivle too....full circle

She has really brought this condition to the front of a lot of peoples minds making people aware and hopefully meaning they are going to get themselves checked regularly and therefore hopefully saving lives.

Jade is a annoying but her reality is scary and not one that I envy she is making money that will help her sons. She is a constant reminder that money can't buy you everything especially not health.

Totally agree!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Thing is people are obsessed with reading this drivle too....full circle

That's the annoying thing, this trivial tosh will only keep getting churned out for as long as people waste money on it. Stop the demand and you stop the supply.

People who buy shit magazines like that really need to get a fucking life. Why care about these so-called celebs when they're no relation to you whatsoever? Take a look in the mirror and question why your own life is so fucking devoid of meaning and purpose that you have to immerse yourself in this sterile world of shite, bollocks and orange tans. Fuck it, people should be lambasted in public for buying OK! or anything of that ilk. There's a life in the real world out there for you, you only have to go look for it...

Fucking cretins the lot of them, the public gets what the public bloody deserves. Sterile, vacuous, synthetic fucking rubbish.

That's the annoying thing, this trivial tosh will only keep getting churned out for as long as people waste money on it. Stop the demand and you stop the supply.

People who buy shit magazines like that really need to get a fucking life. Why care about these so-called celebs when they're no relation to you whatsoever? Take a look in the mirror and question why your own life is so fucking devoid of meaning and purpose that you have to immerse yourself in this sterile world of shite, bollocks and orange tans. Fuck it, people should be lambasted in public for buying OK! or anything of that ilk. There's a life in the real world out there for you, you only have to go look for it...

Fucking cretins the lot of them, the public gets what the public bloody deserves. Sterile, vacuous, synthetic fucking rubbish.

i agree with you up to a point, but i do feel there is room for reading these kinda magazines. Fair enough the people who take it to seriously and live their life by what someone else tells them, but whats the problem with everynow and then reading some stories about someone else. Everyone likes to hear stories, be it in writing or in words and there will always be room for this in society. Personally i dont see the huge interest in reading what colour Paris Hiltons shits are this week but everynow and then you can find a wee story in one of these mags that gives you a laugh.

Guest Bob Double Jack

I can't believe that her career started in star trek - the motion picture.

Then

ilia1.jpg

Now

article-1136142-033334F7000005DC-359_233x423.jpg

it's a shame though, but I will not be watching her tv show. i had to watch my dad suffer with chemo before he managed to shake off bowel cancer, and it's not good.

Umm, no, I'm suggesting she looks like a fat baldie.

p218979-kauai_Hawaii-Buddah.jpg

Jade

article-1136142-033334F7000005DC-359_233x423.jpg

Buddah

Jade Buddha did you say?

AnShan01.jpg

Anyway, on the substance of this, there are far worse people than Jade out there, who would be deserving of the level of vitriol in this thread.

People talk about her being thick, but the woman has amassed a reasonable fortune off the back of punters buying magazines/books/perfume/watching TV shows with her involvement. So who exactly are the thick people here?

I feel sorry for her kids, not many children with terminally ill parents have to put up with their mother's illness being front page news, and also with their dying mother being slagged off by people.

Still, if it helps make people feel better about themselves in some way...

its not her that people dislike its the public persona we all think we know that we dislike, id imagine she is probably a fine enough person.

I just dont see why its all over the papers, try and get through your illness with dignaty, not all over the papers and magazines.

thats the thing she's already admitted to wanting cash for her stories to help her kids when she's gone - why nae since people read this and pay for it!