aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

But anyway, as annoying a cunt as she is, no-one deserves to go through the pain and suffering of cancer. Christ.

She doesn't deserve the attention over any other cancer sufferers, but that's just the way society is. Women gobble up all that shite from Heat, etc and talk all day about it, so Heat print more of the same shite.

• Upvote 2

But anyway, as annoying a cunt as she is, no-one deserves to go through the pain and suffering of cancer. Christ.

She doesn't deserve the attention over any other cancer sufferers, but that's just the way society is. Women gobble up all that shite from Heat, etc and talk all day about it, so Heat print more of the same shite.

What he said. Amen to that. Have yourself some + rep.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

And we're nearly on page 4 of a thread about it...

Can't beleive I'm agreeing with you but that's basically what I said in my post that Hugh_Jazz didn't really agree with.....

Bear in mind that she has probably made plenty money in the past....

How much does she need to set up her boys ?

I doubt it was Jade's idea to go to the papers with her story.

If anyone's the sick fuck here it's probably Max Clifford, putting the idea in her head.

"You know Jade, you could get some good out of this. Just speak to these nice people at Heat, you know the ones that took photos of you when you were drunk and called you a racist bitch...... They want to make it all better by printing a story and a picture of you with no hair, and they'll give you a shit load of money. That money will look after your kids when you're gone. You might as well set them up for life.

(and it's only fair, that I get my 10%)."

Just to add some fuel to this fire.

Max Clifford's wife died from Lung Cancer.

LOL.... that sounds like a heap o pish.... 300,000...????? Bollocks!

where the hell did you get that from?

I think I read it in a guardian. Thats what's spent on a person in average in Britain up untill the age of 21. Maybe have been 200,000. But it was in that region. And I'm not claiming it as gospel.

I think I read it in a guardian. Thats what's spent on a person in average in Britain up untill the age of 21. Maybe have been 200,000. But it was in that region. And I'm not claiming it as gospel.

Christ it better not cost that... I'm a dad of two....fuck it, they wanna go to college/uni....they can pay their own way...LOL (joking)

mind you... I wouldn't trust anything the Guardian printed anyway (bloody pseudo-intellectual leftist garbage!...ooh, that'll bring down on me the wrath of the militant fuckers on here, won't it..LOL)

Some of the kids at my school were using clay with pages from the Daily Mail on their tables. Having never bought the thing, I was genuinely apalled to see quite how much violently stupid and woefully unresearched Combat 18-esque bollocks there was on every page. Gays, muslims, hoodies, black, immigrants, Green MSPs, it was all there.

Horrible stuff, I hope they all catch avian flu and die in a mound of guano.

Some of the kids at my school were using clay with pages from the Daily Mail on their tables. Having never bought the thing, I was genuinely apalled to see quite how much violently stupid and woefully unresearched Combat 18-esque bollocks there was on every page. Gays, muslims, hoodies, black, immigrants, Green MSPs, it was all there.

Horrible stuff, I hope they all catch avian flu and die in a mound of guano.

sorry to go off topic, but you missed divorcees (female).

the daily mail (aka der sturmer) is well known for being the tabloid that has a target audience of middle aged ladies, yet strangely most of its content is designed to deride them as a group and threaten them with the insecurity of imminently straying husbands partners etc...

In response to the the question over whether Jade should / shouldn't have publicised this:

Whether or not you like Jade Goody, she undeniably occupies a space within our consciousness. In fact I'd go as far to say that the persona of Jade Goody bears almost no resemblance to an actual graspable individual, but is in fact an abstract collection of ideas. It hits the headlines because Jade Goody as we know it is a media-derived entity, in that she exists in, determines certain parts of, and was created by this industry. Therefore it is only fitting that she will leave by the same door.

The reverse, that is, JG quietly receding back into normality for a quiet, dignified death, is unimaginable. I find the fact that she annoys you all so much to debase yourselves with cruel verbal abuses is testament to her success, forcing me to (almost) admire her audacity, and drawing forth oft-quoted lines from Dylan Thomas:

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

• Upvote 1