aberdeen-music

Last thing you kicked yourself for....

DJ Jo-D

We all do things we sometimes think, damn why did I do that....what's your worst / last ?

I went to see Friendly Fires & Glasgvegas at the weekend...to start with I booked the Hotel for Fri instead of sat (due to a sale no refundable/changeable) so we went the friday too. Got there and went to pressure and missed the gig on the saturday Whoopsy!!

Still had a fantastic weekend regardless

I tend to kick myself for not doing things. I'm still kicking myself for not talking to Matt Holness when we were in the same room in London last year.

Although, I usually manage to make a tit of myself in front of my idols, so pretty much after every encounter I'll kick myself and think "why the hell did I do/say that?"

Guest treader.

I was booking a hotel for someone travelling down to Glasgow, and I booked them a Friday night instead of Saturday night.

Still need to learn to use that till correctly!!

I was cooking oven chips recently and thought I'd give them a wee shake halfway through the cooking time. I looked around for an oven glove but there wasn't one at hand so I picked up the bag of frozen chips that I'd left out, wrapped my hand in it and grabbed the baking tray out the oven. Needless to say the bag immediately melted and fell apart leaving me with melted plastic on my burnt hands and a selection of frozen and partially cooked chips all over the kitchen. I don't know what was going through my mind when I did that. Probably nothing.

Also I recently punched myself in the balls when a fly landed on my groin.

I didn't kick myself on either occassion as that would have added to the pain but I did think "why the fuck did I do that?"

• Upvote 1

I was cooking oven chips recently and thought I'd give them a wee shake halfway through the cooking time. I looked around for an oven glove but there wasn't one at hand so I picked up the bag of frozen chips that I'd left out, wrapped my hand in it and grabbed the baking tray out the oven. Needless to say the bag immediately melted and fell apart leaving me with melted plastic on my burnt hands and a selection of frozen and partially cooked chips all over the kitchen. I don't know what was going through my mind when I did that. Probably nothing.

Also I recently punched myself in the balls when a fly landed on my groin.

I didn't kick myself on either occassion as that would have added to the pain but I did think "why the fuck did I do that?"

The moral of part of this story...

...Wash your penis more regularly.