aberdeen-music

Spectral Fairground - Bondye Playschool Voyager

Mora-Treat-Guru

New tape released on Edinburgh's Unverified Records! (Amazing label unleashing a veritable treasure trove of weirdo sounds)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/CarCrashCosmetics/DSCN0806.jpg

3 tracks of outsider sounds, chattering away in dead languages. Directly communicating to the inner child within, warping it into something unearthly, only to end and leave the fables still going, yet forever changed!

All recorded onto children's tapes from around the ages!

3. Trades for interesting sounds also good.

Email/Paypal to -Spectralfairground@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers!

Obtuse Oracles cd-r also still going!

i'll take one stu.

sasquatch silograph is wonderful. i love the repeated 'hook', if you can call it that, that rings throughout the song. an excellent piece of work. it has buried into my brain so much that i actually found myself thinking about the song at work tonight, beautiful. i like the fact that it drifts between the eerie-ness of 'ether walk' and the full on sensory attack of 'spatial arm re-location'. if the rest of this tape is anything like it, then i'm very much certain i'll love it!

also, i just decided to listen to quadruped's instincts, and it is fucking top-notch. the kind of sounds that should in an ideal world soundtrack the best horror film you could imagine. to paraphrase a review of another band, circumstances prohibiting, that song alone could probably soundtracked the two world wars, realistically.

• 2 weeks later...

"In the granite city, there ain't much to do except play the Pirate Golf or clatter round yr bedroom making sea sick psych on children's keyboards and piano innards. Lucky for you, this guy chose the latter route. Dubbed onto old cassettes, sandwiched between cardboard, wrapped in gaffa, so you know. Some ridiculous low number, collector geeks"

Label Description ^

Officialy out on on Unrecs with a whole heap of other out-there pariahs making the world a stranger place...

http://www.geocities.com/unrecs/newmain.html

Go sniff!