aberdeen-music

Katerwaul - Free CD Single

Tim BENCH

I'm afraid I can't get the night off work. I only work one evening shift a week and you had to pick that one night didn't you! You insensitive bastard! What about my needs huh? Did you ever stop to think what this is doing to me?! ;(

Any way when you next up? Don't ask when we're next in dundee because I don't think we're very welcome there after last time. You going it solo again like you said? The myspace shit sounds amazing well annoyed I wont make it.

Crikey...what happened, Timothy?

yeah, what happened? that was at Dexters wasn't it? Come to Drouthies. Phil likes it there, doesn't he? Dundee isn't as bad as you believe. Like the first time eye played Aberdeen, you had us in some funny old mans pub, with no-one there! :laughing:

Then we were shown the Tunnels. All better.

Hey we really enjoyed The Mill gig! T'was nice and intimate. If it wasn't pissing down with rain we probably would have had more people there that night. But you're right the other CD launch at the Tunnels was the tits! Still fucking miss you ugly bastards. I'm stickin on the Two Bear riff right now for some cock in hand nostaglia!

Hey we really enjoyed The Mill gig! T'was nice and intimate. If it wasn't pissing down with rain we probably would have had more people there that night. But you're right the other CD launch at the Tunnels was the tits! Still fucking miss you ugly bastards. I'm stickin on the Two Bear riff right now for some cock in hand nostaglia!

hope that's my cock in hand you have there

Guest idol_wild
Come to Drouthies. Phil likes it there, doesn't he? Dundee isn't as bad as you believe

Drouthy Neebors is great. Get Katerwaul a gig there! I'd be delighted to come play the same bill also.

It's very much like Cellar 35 in many ways.

I am very fond of Dundee and the people who are there. Yas min. :up:

Drouthy's is cool. Never got to see a gig there but I was in quite often when I did my masters at the art school.

Its the people that attended the balcony bar gig that mainly contribute to our lack of enthusiasm of coming back. That and we were pretty shit that night along with the heckles and the boos and the scathing online critique. So I had most of my back facing the crowd, wanna fight about it?

On a seriuos note, we've played a few times and never gone down well. Maybe Dundee just aint ready to see an asian on stage?

i think it was just a bit of an off night for you lot that night at the balcony, I wouldnt take it to heart.

Never easy for post rock to follow something upbeat and jerky like popolo and Dundee has also been exposed to post rock for ages donkeys years - a lot of people are a just bit bored of it by now.

I really wanted to like you guys that night given that you have been around for a good while and sound good on record, but I just couldn't get into it.

I also agree with Phil that drouthies would be better than the Balcony for you. Im sure once we get gigging (if Scan can remember any of our songs :laughing: ) our paths will no doubt cross in that very venue

i think it was just a bit of an off night for you lot that night at the balcony, I wouldnt take it to heart.

Never easy for post rock to follow something upbeat and jerky like popolo and Dundee has also been exposed to post rock for ages donkeys years - a lot of people are a just bit bored of it by now.

I really wanted to like you guys that night given that you have been around for a good while and sound good on record, but I just couldn't get into it.

I also agree with Phil that drouthies would be better than the Balcony for you. Im sure once we get gigging (if Scan can remember any of our songs :laughing: ) our paths will no doubt cross in that very venue

yeah gerronwithit! ya bums!

Drouthy's is cool. Never got to see a gig there but I was in quite often when I did my masters at the art school.

Its the people that attended the balcony bar gig that mainly contribute to our lack of enthusiasm of coming back. That and we were pretty shit that night along with the heckles and the boos and the scathing online critique. So I had most of my back facing the crowd, wanna fight about it?

On a seriuos note, we've played a few times and never gone down well. Maybe Dundee just aint ready to see an asian on stage?

Yeah, get back to my flied lice you plick! :O

I must admit, i'm not *that* into post-rock (even though there's several sub-divisions within the 'post-rock' thing itself but that's another thread. Maybe i'm too old and not down with the kids?), but that last gig in the Tunnels with Esperi, i thought your new stuff was fecking awesome!

another thing, i love the irony of post-rock now being a standard form of rock