aberdeen-music

Debutant: Tour Diary

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Hi.

Many of you may not have known that I took Debutant on a UK and Ireland tour last week and the week before. If you are in any way interested in reading about it, you can do so via the diary on the blog at:

Debutant on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I know this should probably be in the News & Announcements forum, but fuck it - I tried to post details and dates about the tour when it was booked and finalised in the said section and no member of staff approved it. Makes me wonder why I pay a monthly subscription fee to support the site when such support isn't reciprocated.[/rant]

Anyway, feel free to pop in for a look-see.

x

I know this should probably be in the News & Announcements forum, but fuck it - I tried to post details and dates about the tour when it was booked and finalised in the said section and no member of staff approved it.

Probably 'cause we didn't notice it. Did you ask any of us to approve it? Quick PM or text message and I'd have done it.

Guest idol_wild
Actually, I just had a look and I can't find any thread about the tour in the news forum either approved or unapproved. So that'll be why it never got done, it doesn't exist...

Ah well. Strange. I did definitely submit one.

Lost in the ether, perhaps.